- Superlight co-molded nylon shell and carbon fiber seatpost specifically for BMX Race - Large saddle has a 27.2 seatpost, while the small has a 22.2 post
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 7mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 7mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 9mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 9mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
$56.00 - $79.99 $79.99 Up to 30% Off
The Kovee Comp offers unobstructed movement around the saddle during challenging rides where performance is just as essential as comfort. The durable design stands up to the rigors of the ride with a unique shape that gives confidence for both seated pedaling and out-of-saddle descents. Key features: - Posture 3 Performance pelvic rotation for a balance of comfort and efficiency - Soft cushion padding through the saddle nose enhancing soft tissue protection - Strategically-placed, multi-density padding for optimal comfort and performance - Channel Flex on bottom of shell for added compliance - Recessed saddle cavity provides contour relief zone and eases pressure on soft tissue - inForm BioDynamic products optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance Details: - Cover: Microfiber
A comfort saddle with a patented fluid technology that moves freely with you as you pedal for less pressure and more comfort. Bontrager's Boulevard Fluid saddle puts your comfort first with patented fluid technology that moves with you to reduce pressure while you're pedaling. The full cutout design and air foam deliver a difference you can feel on casual cruises through your town and neighborhood. Plus, it has an integrated mount for a tail light! Product details - Fluid adds comfort by moving with you as you pedal to alleviate pressure - Fluid is better than gel at reducing pressures, showing an average reduction of over 20% in peak pressure compared to gel alone - Full cutout provides targeted support and soft-tissue relief - Dual-density shell and air foam construction is soft yet supportive - Blendr attachment allows for integrated rear light mounting - inForm saddles utilize the latest in biomechanical research to maximize performance and rider comfort - The Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee offers 30 days to love it, or we'll take it back
Comfort without sacrificing power Aeolus Comp brings comfort, power, and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero road position. Added padding make it the go-to saddle for anyone who wants to comfortably get the most out of their aero road bike. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure. Product details - inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximize performance and rider comfort - Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position - Full saddle cut-out minimizes soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position - Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression - Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength, and compliance - Comp-level trim optimizes foam padding for added lightweight comfort - Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
Enjoy comfortable performance on long rides with the Yatra Comp womenâ€™s saddle. The CRZ enhances soft tissue protection, and a wider nose maintains comfortable stability. - Performance Posture 3 for pelvic rotation with a balance of comfort and efficiency - Hollow Chromoly rails increase compliance for ultimate comfort - Wider cutout and shaped nose yield stable comfort in an aggressive position - Women Specific Design is engineered to yield better fit and comfort for women - Recessed saddle cavity provides contour relief zone and eases pressure on soft tissue - Size Specific Curvature ensures each saddle is designed specific to its width - Nylon composite shell
Versatile and ultra-light, the Verse Pro gets a shorter profile for elevated comfort for riders of all genders and disciplines. Less is more A shorter profile elevates comfort across all riding positions for the top trim level of our most versatile performance saddle. Verse Elite’s targeted support and versatile design is ideal for all riders and genders. Carbon rails and a composite shell keep it ultra-light with added compliance. A full cutout ensures long-haul comfort, and Wing Flex allows the saddle shell's side edges adapt to riders’ inner leg movements and pelvic rotation. Product details: - Short profile provides targeted support for riders of any gender in a performance riding position - Wing Flex allows the shell's edges to adapt to rider's inner legs movement and pelvic rotation - Full saddle cutout minimizes soft tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance - Lightweight carbon-reinforced shell perfectly balances weight, strength, and compliance - Oversized carbon rails for lightweight strength (specific seat post ear clamps required) - Multiple widths and extended rail clamping area give more fit options - inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximize performance and rider comfort - Blendr accessory mounts offer clean integrated mount for rear Flare light Features: For men, for women, for mountain, for road. Verse Short is designed to add comfort for all genders. It's your go-to performance posture saddle for both trail and road. Short profile The short profile provides targeted support and a performance riding position for all genders. Wing flex Wing flex allows the saddle shell's side edges to flex and adapt to a rider's inner leg movement and pelvic rotation. Full-length cutout A full saddle cutout minimizes soft tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance. Blendr integration Easily mount Bontrager Flare rear lights with the Blendr accessory mount, available separately.
The Cambium C15 All Weather saddle is made for years of hard riding, in a forward riding position, for more sporty cycling. With the same contemporary design of the Brooks Cambium range, the All Weather is a durable and comfortable saddle that is “ready to ride”, thanks to a vulcanized natural rubber top for flexible performance requiring no breaking in period. From freezing rain to blazing sunshine, the waterproof, weatherproof nylon cover is made to perform flawlessly in all conditions. Additionally the updated fiberglass reinforced back plate has loops for a saddle bag or other accessory.
Among Brooks' most loved products, the women's B67 S Aged has inspired generations of cyclists to explore the open road on two wheels. The B67 S Aged features specially treated, pre-softened leather for a shorter break-in period, and single saddle rails for increased compatibility with modern seatposts. It's an ideal all-rounder for cyclists who like their handlebars higher than their saddles, perfect for city riding or weekend adventuring. And, of course, the B67 S Aged features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
Classically sprung and with a shape vetted by generations of cyclists, Brooks' Flyer S is prepared to go the distance. The Flyer S features a women's specific form, and the two rear springs make flying over rough pavement or dirt roads a joy. This saddle is a favorite of long-distance tourists and city-bound commuters alike. And, of course, the Flyer S features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
A saddle that moves with you, the flexible performance of the C13 158mm saddle comes from its vulcanized natural rubber and nylon top that is also durable and waterproof creating a saddle that is very light, yet comfortable. This is accomplished through a continuous carbon rail that increases strength and durability while eliminating performance-resistant contact points. Events like Paris-Brest-Paris, the Transcontinental, or the Silk Road Mountain Race require a comfortable saddle made for long distance cycling. The C13 158mm is the optimal width for cycle touring, brevet challenges, or audax races, or simply for anyone who wants a light and comfortable saddle for local racing or group rides. Materials - Carbon frame - Naturally flexible rubber - Moves with you - All-surface vibration absorption - Continuously comfortable - UV & abrasion resistant - Weatherproof nylon cover Specifications - Length: 275mm - Width: 158mm - Height: 55mm - Weight: 310g
The carbon framed, Cambium C13 All Weather utilizes waterproof nylon on its vulcanized natural rubber top for added durability and increased flex, offering truly waterproof performance for high-mileage, all-season cyclists. The Carbon C13 is the lightest Cambium in the range and features a uniquely flexible top to absorb shocks and vibrations for better comfort and control. - The 132mm width is most suitable for racing and shorter distances where weight savings are desired - The 145mm width is suitable racing, longer distances, and fast adventure cycling where weight savings and all-day comfort are desired - Oval carbon rails - Made in Italy - Length: 275 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259g (132mm) / 280g (145mm)
The carbon framed, Cambium C13 All Weather utilizes waterproof nylon on its vulcanized natural rubber top for added durability and increased flex, offering truly waterproof performance for high-mileage, all-season cyclists. The Carbon C13 is the lightest Cambium in the range and features a uniquely flexible top to absorb shocks and vibrations for better comfort and control. The carved version features a hole for increased flexibility and pressure relief whilst racing or cycling up to middle distances. - Oval carbon rails - Made in Italy - Length: 275 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259g (132mm) / 280g (145mm)
- Designed in collaboration with Brandon Semenuk, the Overture is used by more pros than any other slopestyle saddle. - Tailored to the needs of the slopestyle, dirt-jump rider, the Overture is designed to compliment trick variations by being grip-able, pinch-able yet slim and easy to move around. - Brandon's design features a silicone print pinch area with subtle flares in the rearward body to compliment leg-pinch and no-hand tricks. - A lot of people also run this on their DH rig.
The Juniper is a performance oriented women's saddle with a firm, sleek, medium-profile platform. Widely considered Chromag's most comfortable saddle by women and men alike, the wide nose provides friendly contact in technical maneuvering situations.
- Versatile saddle is excellent for light, all-mountain setups, yet the low profile design is also popular with freeride and downhill riders. - Synthetic top and Chromo rails for added durability yet it weighs in at only 285g. - The narrow platform is firm while the soft nose compliments body english for those situations where the front of the saddle is used for traction and control.
The Trailmaster DT (Durable Top) has a synthetic top for riders who see a lot of wet weather or for DH and Freeride applications where extra durability is needed. A medium size platform with a rounded, uninterrupted perimeter is easy to move freely around. It features medium-firm density foam with a padded nose for technical climbing and all around friendly contact. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. An excellent model for punchy tech sessions or all day epics.
The Juniper LTD is a performance-oriented women's saddle with a firm, sleek, medium-profile platform. Widely considered our most comfortable saddle by women and men alike, the wide nose provides friendly contact in technical maneuvering situations. The Juniper LTD has all the same features as the original Juniper, with limited edition graphics, colors and materials. - Top: Seamless Synthetic - Rails: Gold Chromoly (Goldhide) / Black Chromoly (Metallica) - Length: 269mm - Width: 141mm - Weight: 282g
- The Trailmaster DT (Durable Top) has a synthetic top for riders who see a lot of wet weather or for DH and Freeride applications where extra durability is needed - A medium size platform with a rounded, uninterrupted perimeter is easy to move freely around - Medium-firm density foam with a padded nose for all-around friendly contact - Flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones - An excellent model for punchy tech sessions or all-day epics Specifications: - Saddle Dimensions: 280 x 140mm - Saddle Weight: 305g - Rail Material: Cr-Mo - Saddle Cover Material: Synthetic leather
- The Lift has a similar overall width to the wider Trailmaster series however its sitting platform is effectively longer front to back. - This paired with a larger centre relief channel helps disperse pressure while reducing contact where appropriate. - Popular with men and women alike. - Manufactured using a new vacuum moulded process, which gives a supple surface and a clean edge finish with a glimpse of the colourful underlighting.
The Trailmaster LTD features our unique top grain Imported Leather, richly oiled and embossed. Building on the Trailmaster’s legacy, it features the same medium size platform and a rounded uninterrupted perimeter that is easy to get behind and move around without any sharp, snaggy edges. The heavy-stock leather adds a degree of firmness and an aspect of all-weather durability that is unmatched in standard leather tops. The LTD features medium/firm density foam with an extra thick nose for technical climbing and “body english”. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. This saddle is mounted atop Chromoly rails.
$19.39 - $20.39
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
Cloud 9's MX Seat will make every ride more comfortable and fun. It boasts plush padding and an anatomical cutout so that you enjoy ample cushioning and protection. Plus, for excellent durability, the front and back are reinforced.
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
- All around enthusiast style seat - Features multi stage foam and an anatomical relief groove for extended comfort - Constructed from water resistant materials - Dimensions: 10.25 x 5.25-inch
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Integrated light bar for increased safety day or night - Dimensions: 10 x 8-inch
Page 1 of 13 Next page