Wolf Tooth Headset Spacers for Trek Knock Block are machined in the USA out of aircraft grade aluminum. - Compatible with Trek Knock Block system - These spacers have unique raised features that key to Knock Block compatible stems (made by Bontrager) - 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" taper) steerer tubes only
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
Rack-Locks are one part form, two parts function. Sure, they still look great and do a great job of keeping your seatpost in place, but they also provide a mounting position for the front struts of a rack. - Max torque 3–5Nm - AL-6061 Aluminum - Strong rack attachment points - 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts - Stainless steel pivot and bolt - Available in 30.0, 32.0, 35.0, and 35.4 mm sizes - Black anodized with laser-etched logo - 45g for a 32.0mm collar
Add some color to your collar with one of these anodized clamps! - Our 28.6mm clamp will work perfectly with our Original, Classic, and Step-Through Series.
These Midcap Bands are swappable color pops compatible with your Loam Dropper Post.
$69.00 - $79.00
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook—we want our dropper to work but don't think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, we decided we could do better. So we made the Loam Lever. It's the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever's grippy, injection-molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And, speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weatherproof as possible, meaning your lever won't squeak, bind up, or fail after being in the rain. The Loam Lever Has 5 Key Characteristics: 1. Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial-in your perfect placement. 2. Weather Proof - Oversized high-quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability. 3. No-Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy, injection-molded thumb pad so you can drop or raise at the right time in even the sloppiest of conditions. 4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction. 5. Direct Mount - Available in SRAM's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, and DEORE M6046
The Puget lever kits are compatible with all of our droppers, including the Cascade, Pine, Rainier, Bachelor, and Coast. These levers use a barrel nut for securing the cable and is universal with all mechanically actuated droppers from other brands. This kit includes the lever assembly, cables, housing, and barrel nut. - 2x lever - Works on mountain bikes with all drivetrains, but is designed to play nice with front shifters
$10.00 - $12.00
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
$9.00 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Made of forged aluminum - Quality chrome-plated bolt and superior finish - Black
- Forged aluminum seatpost clamp and quick release
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
$10.99 - $15.99
Our Seatpost Adapters quite literally fill the gap, and with over 25 sizes available, the combinations are endless. These Seatpost Adapters are compatible with static, suspension and dropper Seatposts.
Avid, Post Bracket, Includes Stainless Caliper Mounting Bolts (CPS and Standard)
The absoluteBLACK's HOLLOWcage® Oversized Derailleur Pulley Cage for Shimano 9100 / 8000 features a revolutionary mono-plate design to provide quiet and precise shifting. - Designed for use with Shimano Dura Ace 9100 / 9150 / 9170 , and Ultegra 8000 / 8050 - Fits up to a 32T cassette - The Silent Xring Pulley dampens the chain impact on the guide pulley teeth, eliminating the engagement noise -Flexible cage design aligns better with the angle of the chain when using the higher gears of the cassette - HOLLOWcage uses abnormally large, bespoke, full ceramic bearings that make the pulleys incredibly stiff for greater shifting precision - Upper pulley features tall teeth to provide improved shifting precision
The absoluteBLACK integrated headset top cap is a one-piece top cap and bolt with a 5mm hex socket. It is designed to fit every standard starnut. - One-piece design is lightweight (only 4g) - Not suitable for "expanding" star nuts with a steel coil spring - Compatible with the ENVE compression plug
absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher is designed to eliminate the possibility of the chain falling in towards the frame when shifting to the inner chainring on uneven road. Chain Catcher is a simple add-on component which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. Especially recommended for carbon frames. No matter how well you set up the front derailleur with round or oval rings, there is always a possibility that chain may find its way to drop on the frame when you shift quickly from outer ring to inner one. Especially on rough or gravel roads. Mounting the Chain Catcher in front of the front derailleur will prevent such occurrence from happening because the chain will be guided precisely onto the small ring and will not be able to go any further towards the frame. Our Chain Catcher has a conical tapered head, providing an excellent fit to braze-on mounts that are integrated with frame. However, with older frames you may use a clamp braze-on adapter. In such case please ensure that your adapter has a front face also conical (not flat). Unlike the majority of chain catchers on the market, absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher can be precisely adjusted to ensure only minimal gap is left to the inner chainring for maximum security. - Mass/Size: 11.6g / one size fits all - Compatibility: All braze-on frames and derailleurs. - Adjustability: 6mm chainline adjustment provided on the slot for precise setup - Material: CNC machined 7075 T6 / M5 stainless steel bolt - Finish: type II anodizing
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Extension End Plugs - Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
- Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
ZIPP Service Course Bar End Plugs, Qty 2.
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Bolt Kits
Page 1 of 42 Next page