$1.00 - $1.98
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Surly wants you to be able to set up you ride just the way you want it. This pair of adapter washers make it so you can throw your favorite 135, 170, or 190mm O.L.D. 10mm solid axle hub into the rear end of a 142, 177, or 197mm spaced thru-axle frame. Add the adapters, add the wheel, install and tighten the nuts and, bam, you're ready to rip. Make sure the solid axle on your wheel is the right length for the frame spacing. For instance: 190mm OLD QR goes with 197mm thru-axle spacing.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with the Bontrager XXX Integrated bar/stem, as seen on the Emonda SLR 10 - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
If you've got rear-facing horizontal dropouts and you don't want your chain to slip when your rear wheel pulls forward, then Surly's got you covered. The Tuggnut is made from investment-cast stainless steel and it'll hold your wheel in place. Plus, it comes with an adapter for quick release axles and features an integrated bottle opener.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Surly's Singleator. The Singleator mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. It's made from strong forged steel and features a triple-sealed spring, large-cog capacity, chain guides, fully-adjustable chain line, floating pulley, and a stainless-steel pivot bushing. And, it works with both BMX and standard chains.
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
Whether for derailleur clamp clearance, tire clearance, or personal preference, sometimes it can be advantageous to run the wheel further back in the dropouts. Monkey Nuts install into Surly horizontal dropouts to make spacing the wheel back easy. There are 3 different sets depending on the type of dropout and axle configuration the dropout is intended for. Simply select the correct version of Monkey Nut, install it into the frame, and slam the wheel all the way forward. Bang, done.
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager Pro Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
The SRL lever gives riders with 1x drivetrains the option to control their Command Post with lever option that mounts beneath the bar in place of a front shifter. - Command Post lever for the modern 1x drivetrain systems. - Adjustable lever position allows for the perfect set up. - Sealed cartridge bearing pivot for smooth action. - Ideal pull ratio for easy lever activation. - Requires additional mounting hardware (SRAM MatchMaker or equivalent is recommended).
Rated fully KICKASS by a very authoritative entity who will remain unnamed, Surly's cast and polished stainless steel clamps won't rust or chip paint because they can't (even the black ones!). They're shiny! They look good! And most importantly, they deliver the clampability seatposts crave.
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. - Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars - For use with clamp style bar ends - Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts. - Bar end sold separately
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws Note: The mounting holes on Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-138 are 23mm apart, center-to-center. Do not confuse this hanger with Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-120.
Replacement chainring bolt kits
- Cover up those unfinished and unused FD mounts with MRP cover plates - Offered in Decapitator version with built-in bottle opener or a standard cover version with MRP logo - Alloy with matching alloy fastener, 12g - Made in Grand Junction, CO USA
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M10) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for 2011+ shocks with 15mm eyelets
RockShox Reverb replacement main piston and shaft to freshen up or repair your beloved Reverb. - Fits A1-A2 generation externally routed Reverb seatposts - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle. - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle.
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of B1 non-Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
RockShox Reverb Internals - Use with A2 upper assembly and A2 remote only
Page 1 of 30 Next page