$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's R45 cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. They are available for both 11 and 12 tooth small cogs, as well as Shimano or Campagnolo hubs.
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
The Vandero hub is back and better than ever. This new PRO version of the Vandero is a precision sealed hub with proven in-bound 3/8-inch axle bolts and two plastic guards. Features: - 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life - 17mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts - 3/8-inch heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot - Weight: 11.2oz - Replaceable plastic hub guards included
Make Chris King's ISO Rear Hub the first and final choice for your bomb-proof, any trail, anywhere wheels. This quick-release rear hub is the fast-rolling, high-mileage piece of gear that your bike has been waiting for. The large diameter hub shell uses Chris King's made-in-house stainless-steel bearings for unbeatable strength and durability, and the freehub offers near-instantaneous pedal engagement. Six-bolt rotor compatibility keeps setup and parts choices simple so you can spend more time riding. And, this hub is compatible with either 10mm or 142 x 12mm replacement axles (sold separately).
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. On the winning end of countless Grand Tour stages and local races alike, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a 9mm thru-axle. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
- Axle/Spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 324g - Fix-G refers to a fixed HG splined body that any HG cog slides onto, secured by an HG lockring - Unlike traditional threaded track cogs and lockrings, the Fix-G setup is unaffected by rotational drive forces - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings, hollow CrMo nutted axle - Flip-flop hub with fixed cog threads on one side and Halo's Fix-G system on the opposite side - Use wide foot cogs, 7mm width recommended to preserve hub's HG splines - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
- Rear Axle replacement kit, 10mm quick-release, SupaDrive - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
$89.95 - $209.95
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
- Chromoly freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub - HyperGlide 8-11-speed - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed, Shimano 11-speed mountain cassette compatible - Compatible with road and mountain 6-Drive hubs
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager single speed hubs • Compatibility: Race single speed • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
$19.95 - $29.95
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Axle/Spacing: 10/14 x 135mm bolt-on - Micro-drive cassette rear hub for Singlespeed and Dirt Jump - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Bushed driver for greater durability over cartridge bearings (bearings have to be smaller for micro drive, thus prone to higher loads) - Forged 6061 aluminum shell, 2 main body sealed cartridge bearings - Includes 11 tooth (1/8") steel cog, ideal for compact drivetrain setup - CrMo M10 bolt-in fittings with 6mm anti-rotation hex fitting (helps when tightening wheel in frame) - 14mm adapters included - 9/10/11/13/16t mini sprockets available separately - 12mm thru-axle conversion for DJD-BD sold separately
- Axle/Spacing: 9 x 100mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 252g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
- Precision CNC machined 6061 aluminum axle nuts - Compare stock steel nuts at 44 grams versus alloy nuts at 16 grams
- An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness - 6902 bearings for maximum durability - Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings - Low-drag labyrinth seals - Tool-free endcaps - Torque-cap compatible - Includes standard 15mm end-caps only, Torque must be purchased separately
The super fast engagement of Vault, now available for your custom wheel builds. Available in Boost and non-Boost and Shimano or XD cassette bodies. An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness, while proven 6902 bearings were selected due to their large ball diameter and durability. A 60-tooth drive ring alternately engages six double tooth pawls, giving you 3-deg engagement for near-instant power transfer. Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings, improving lifespan. Protecting the internals are low-drag labyrinth seals designed specifically for the Vault hubs. Finish it off with tool-free endcap swaps and you have a hub that not only moves faster but adapts faster.
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
• Center to Flange: 34 R , 21.75 L • Color: Gray • Defined Color: Gray • Flange Diameter: 44 R , 44 L • Front Axle: QR x 100mm • Hub Center to Flange (mm): 34 mm , 21.5 mm • Hub Drilling: 28 • Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc • Spoke Interface: J-bend
The Chris King ISO Small Diameter (SD) front hub is designed for mountain bikers seeking a lightweight hub that doesn’t compromise performance. Milled from solid bar stock, the high flange diameter grants the use of shorter spokes and a wider bracing angle to increase wheel strength. Proven by professionals and chosen by privateers, our ISO SD hub puts you in the race with legendary Chris King performance. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool - Responsibly lightweight - Easily convertible between standard QR and 15x100mm axles
SPANK's new OOZY Trail Hubs are a huge step forward in straight pull hub design and manufacturing. The OOZY Trail Hub has unique oversized straight pull flanges, and a 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing, offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention never before seen in straight pull designs. The SSL (single spoke length) flanges offer ultimate ease and convenience of maintenance. SPANK's end cap system is compatible with SPIKE hubs, and makes conversion between 135 and 142mm rear spacing simple — in QR, 10mm, or 12mm axle diameters. 30T engagement and tried and true 3 pawl system deliver a good blend of quick pick up and trustworthy durability. Like the benefits and techie look of straight pull hubs but not the 28H drawback of traditional designs? Then OOZY Trail Hubs are the answer.
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
$426.90 - $454.90
The DT Swiss 240s 6-Bolt Rear Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
- Internal gear 8-speed hub with 70mm drum brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - A356 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter. Brake lever sold separately
Page 1 of 5 Next page