- Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use - Size: 26 x 2.1
$22.99 - $24.99
- Slightly knobby tire for light trail use - Wire bead - ISO 559
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
$23.00 - $27.00
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value - 30 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher
Feel fast, safe, and stable in any weather and on any road on the T1 road touring tire. With super tough nylon casing and durable compound for added wear and traction, this tire is ideal for touring, training, or recreational riding. Key features - Engineered tread design for confidence in wet or dry conditions - Durable compound gives long tread life - Extra-strong nylon casing - 30 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher
Roll on roads and crushed-gravel paths with Electra's Cruiser Classic Knobby Tire. And, it adds a touch of style to any bicycle.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Strat-O-Balloon Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$24.99 - $33.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$24.99 - $27.99
- Balloon tire with urban treads - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
Fast rolling, smooth centerline offers low rolling resistance while aggressive shoulder knobs provide bite in the corners. - Type: Mountain - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65 - Weight: 789 - TPI: 22
- Large volume casing with smooth cruiser-style tread perfect for sand and boardwalks - Block tread pattern with small siping helps evacuate water without effecting rolling resistance - Bead: Wire
Schwalbe's Silento rolls quietly along pavement, and also has the grip for light off-road excursions. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats, too. - 625 grams
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
$25.99 - $27.99
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
- Long-wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
$27.99 - $33.99
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
- Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.0
- Commuter tire with smooth center tread, lateral knobs - Wire bead - 26 x 1.95
Vittoria's Roadster tire is a high-mileage urban offering with a negative tread that offers low rolling resistance and high traction. - Wire bead - Easy-rolling tire for road use - 650 grams
$28.90 - $34.99
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence. - Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering - Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
Custom Electra tires make perfect replacements or upgrades. Propelling you along the pavement. Boardwalk. Whatever. Product details - A great classic cruiser tire that adds a touch of retro fun to any ride - Smooth tread cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$28.99 - $29.99
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
$29.95 - $31.95
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris. - Level: Comp Wire - VFA Directional Tread
$29.99 $39.99 25% Off
The H5 Hard-Case Lite confidently rolls over any terrain with lightweight flat protection and a confidence-inspiring tread that provides great traction on a variety of surfaces. Added visibility from the reflective sidewalls make this tire even more versatile. - Excels on pavement and packed bike paths - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility - 30 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher
Where the rubber high fives the road. Genuine Electra tires, for that genuine Electra feel. These are the tires your Electra was born with. Propelling you along the pavement, boardwalk or anywhere really. Product details - Semi-smooth tread cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
$29.99 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
- Large knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
$30.00 - $47.00
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob finds traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal is no exception.
- High speed cross-country. Classical tread design with excellent grip
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$31.00 - $95.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
$32.99 - $42.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - 60-95 PSI
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
$33.99 - $47.99
- Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction - Flame design - Wire bead
$33.99 - $35.99
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 26 x 1 3/4 - ISO 571
Simple and effective, the 26" Ritchey Comp SpeedMax Beta is comfortable in all conditions, from a casual bike path to aggressive singletrack. - 30TPI wire bead - Weight: 546g
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
$34.99 - $48.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
$35.00 - $43.00
Drop. The. Hammer. - Grooved slick tread design - Lightweight casing While originally designed as a BMX race tire, the DTH has found success beyond the track, including street riding, pump track, skate park, and slopestyle. The grooved slick maximizes rolling speed by minimizing drag.
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
$36.99 - $41.99
Add a touch of retro charm to any cruiser. A great choice for your fat tire balloon bike. Product details - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.25
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
$39.00 - $72.00
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
A versatile trail tire with excellent traction that provides confidence and durability for most trail conditions. - A versatile trail tire that excels in a wide variety of conditions - Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multiple trail surfaces - Center tread designed for a fast rolling, yet confident grip - Additional durability helps ward off flats and punctures - reCYCLE compound construction uses 11% recycled rubber material
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven mountain bike tire design in the XR2. The value-minded and super-versatile XR2 Comp offers outstanding quickness and cornering stability on hard-packed or loamy cross country courses. - A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
- City/trekking tire with Kevlar to reduce punctures - Reflective sidewall for visibility - Wire bead - 26 x 1.75 inch - ISO 559
The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you. - Designed for long life and dependability - Interlocking groove pattern - Modern urban style
At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. - Usage: XC / Trail - Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
- City/commuter sidewall protection - Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
Page 1 of 3 Next page