$39.99 - $54.99
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
The DEFTRAP will revolutionize what you should expect from a nylon composite pedal with it's non-offset symmetrical platform to offer added stability behind the spindle, a true concave pedal profile so your feet sink into it, 10 total pins (8 replaceable cr-mo pins and 2 molded pins), our tried and true sealed bearings and DU bushing system, and top tier nylon and glass fiber composite material to create a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, ability to skim over rocks, and even coming in 10 colors-the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market!
- 100% SDG DNA in the design of these pedals - Utilizes a flat profile which allows optimal grip for flat pedal shoes - Composite body design - Minimal 17mm pedal body height maximizes the pedal feel - 105mm x 110mm Platform - Ramped and undercut traction pad - 18 pins, replaceable, bottom loaded - Bearing/bushing design for maximum durability. Fully rebuildable pedal design - Cro-Mo axle
The OneUp Composite Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, they won't slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedal sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The thin leading edge chamfered design gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. FEATURES - 10 rear loading Steel pins / side, with Nyloc nuts - DU plus cartridge bearing axle system - Thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles - Wide platform design for increased stability - Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel SPECS - Weight: 355g - Platform Size: 115x105mm - # of Pins: 10 per side - Axle Material: Black chromoly steel - Height: 18.5mm (13.3 at the leading edge) - Pin to Axle distance: 108mm - Color: Stealth Black, Red, Blue, Orange - Body Material: Nylon Composite
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
The Dagga is our brand new DH pedal. It was designed in collaboration with Chris Kovarik – one of the forefathers of downhill and flat pedal riding. Kovarik's unique and high-impact riding style inspired the Dagga's key features – our largest platform and widest stance ever. - Meant to be ridden with thick-soled shoes, the Dagga offers improved stability, power and articulation of the bike. - The Dagga features the same high strength chromoly axle system as other models with a double seal, inner bushing and outer cartridge bearing. - Largest Q-Factor, largest body, longest and largest amount of pins!
$89.99 $104.99 14% Off
Grippy, durable flat pedal for trail and park use. Find it. Rip it. Choose your line Flat pedals are the preferred choice of downhillers, dirt jumpers, and enduro riders, but any trail rider can reap the benefits of a pedal born from the demands of those elite riders. A curved body and solid platform with traction pins mean that every time you place your foot, your shoe stays put. Lift off at any moment knowing you can stamp back down on the gas and find firm placement. Product details - Dial in your preferred traction with tuneable pin placement and contact height - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Pedal body is made from 6061-T6 aluminum - Threading: 9/26” (15mm)
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
- At under 200 grams per pedal, the XC 2 is very versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 151g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
Riding in deep, sticky snow just got a whole lot easier. 45NRTH's Helva pedals feature an open CNC-forged body that excels at shedding snow. Its super thin 9mm profile gives you maximum clearance while cornering and riding in deep ruts, plus they're light. Sealed DU bearings keep them spinning smooth and replacement pin kits are available (sold separately) in seven different colors so you can color-coordinate your rig. - Size: 110mm wide x 100mm long x 9mm high - Spindle diameter: 9/16-inch - Weight: 308 grams
Odyssey JC/PC Pedals are designed with replaceable pedal bodies, pins, and nuts. - No bearings, adjustable bushing tension - Two-piece plastic bodies with replaceable metal pins and CroMoly spindles
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
- Hollow steel axle that makes it light and durable, as well as TIME's exclusive ATAC system that offers very easy engagement. - The open design automatically clears debris each time you step in for reliable performance every time. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 147g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Carbon body and new design creates a more powerful structure to transfer power from the cyclist to the road. - Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm - The ICLIC system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. - Watt-saving CeramicSpeed bearings and super-light hollow titanium spindle - 87.3 grams per pedal - The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 87g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ceramic - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
e*thirteen's Plus pedal features a lightweight aluminum pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Lightweight aluminum pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
- Aluminum body that is slightly more compact than the SPECIALE 12, yet it offers a stable platform and four adjustable pins for optimal grip. - The micro-adjustable tension clamping system allows riders to fine-tune the pedal function for their preferred riding style. - TIME's patented clamping system allows for easy entry and positive, predictable release, as well as a self-cleaning design to ensure reliable performance in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 196g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
- Carbon body and titanium axle. - Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 94g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
$93.99 - $114.99
Get ready to ride Take your riding to the next level with Bontrager Comp MTB pedals. A fully adjustable release tension lets you dial in the right feel for your ride and adds the confidence and efficiency of a secure connection to your bike. Durable materials and sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance for this SPD-compatible pedal. Cleats and hardware included. - MTB pedals with dual sided SPD-compatible engagement - Durable Chromoly spindle for long-lasting durability - Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth, reliable feel - Adjustable release tension - Includes cleats and mounting hardware - Spindle: 9/16-inch
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
$15.99 $34.99 54% Off
Confident and durable The versatile Line Comp Flat Pedal is built from durable nylon for a solid platform with integrated traction, so every time you place your foot on your pedal your shoe stays put. Line Comp is strong enough to use on your mountain bike, but also at home on your city or commuter bike. A durable frame and solid axle with sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance. Versatile flat pedals with a durable nylon body and forgiving traction tread that delivers consistent, confident grip. - Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence - Sturdy axle boosts durability and spins smoothly on sealed cartridge bearings - Nylon traction pins provide forgiving, confident traction - Simple to install with either 6mm hex or standard 15mm pedal wrench
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- Oversized exerciser-style platform pedals with molded tread - Toe straps included - Fits most exercise bikes
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
TMAC Signature Tyler McCaul Pedal. With over two years of development features one of the most concave designs on the market. Not only does the TMAC pedal give precise control, the non-offset design provides more contact with the pedal with equal weight distribution in front and back of the pedal spindle. This non-offset design feels like the largest pedal ever made at a mere 110mm x 105mm footprint.
Rally RK200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you're on or where you're riding. - Impeccably Designed Pedal—Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they're quick to transfer between bikes. - Advanced Cycling Dynamics—In addition to total power and cadence, Rally RK200 measures much more. These metrics help you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to help you improve. - Left/Right Balance—Measure power from your left leg versus power from your right leg to get a better look at how symmetrically you're producing power. - Seated vs. Standing—Track the amount of time you spend in each position and gauge position effectiveness. - Power Phase—Get a clear look at where you're producing power in the pedal stroke. - Platform Center Offset—Ensure proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal. - Cleat Compatibility—For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favorite LOOK KEO cleats in mind. - Transferable Spindle—From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round. A transferable spindle can be installed in Rally RS road or Rally XC off-road pedal body kits (each sold separately). - Battery Life—Make sure you're ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life. Specs: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2) - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Maximum rider weight: 105kg - Accuracy: +/- 1% - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Measurement location: spindle - Communication: ANT+ and BLUETOOTH - Weight: 326g - Water resistance: IPX7 - Cleat type: KEO - Q-factor: 53mm (55mm with provided 2mm washer) - Stack height: 12.2mm In the Box: - Rally RK200 pedals - Cleat hardware - 55mm Q-factor washers - Documentation
Page 1 of 8 Next page