Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Bullhorn Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. With a wide sweep for comfort and stability, the Bullhorn adds more than just good looks to your cruiser.
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Aluminum bar with short extensions - Choose super narrow (B264) 200g or regular width (B263) - 300g
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
The Patrol bar uses a larger bending radius and classic geometry to give it that timeless look. No crazy features here, just a strong, light handlebar perfect for roasting through the bigline or carving round the local bowl. - Material: Full liquid post heat-treated 4130 "M2" chromoly - Tubing: 7/8” multiple butted - Backsweep: 12 degrees - Upsweep: 1.5 degrees - 19mm crosstube
$77.99 - $79.99
A beast like pro rider Dillon Lloyd needed a bar built to withstand the biggest drops and burliest of crashes. The Buck bar is one of the first bars in BMX to utilize the new 25.4mm clamping technology, allowing for a stronger, stiffer bar that a rider like Dillon can have full confidence in, without having to worry about it slipping or breaking when things get rough. WeThePeople used time-tested "M2" heat-treated, 4130-chromoly tubing and Dillon's own geometry to create this ultra-dependable set of bars you can get "Buck" with. - Tubing: 7/8" multiple butted - Easy-cut marks on the end of the bars - Dual radius bends for extra strength - Backsweep: 11-degrees - Upsweep: 1.5-degrees - Weight: 22.2mm bar: 895g (31.5oz/1.97lbs), 25.4mm bar: 925g (32.48oz/2.03lbs)
Introducing the Odyssey Highway Bar. It’s the biggest bar Odyssey makes and features a traditional 7/8” crossbar tubing for superior strength and durability on taller bars. SPECS - 9.5-inch rise - 29” width - 12° backsweep - 1° upsweep - Multi-Butted - 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Weight 35 oz.
- Shallow drop aluminum urban pursuit/track bar - 260g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 38cm width - 26mm clamp - 28mm drop
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
$32.95 - $43.95
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
The Lumberjack bar was one of Odyssey's most popular bars ever. However, with continuously changing trends, even the most popular bars need updating. This is where the Lumberjack XL comes in. Odyssey gathered some feedback from a bunch of people to come up with the Lumberjack XL’s dimensions, and they're certain this will please today’s riders. SPECS - 9-inch rise - 29-inch wide - 1° upsweep - 12° backsweep - Multi Butted - 41 Thermal Processed Chromoly - Weight 33.9 oz.
The 10-4 Bar is the biggest bar Odyssey makes. It uses large radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing, and a traditional 7/8-inch crossbar for superior strength and durability. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. Features: - 1.8/1.3mm thick, multi-butted main tubing - Butted, traditional 7/8? crossbar for strength - Large radius bends for greater durability - Post-weld heat-treated Specs: - 10-inch rise - 30-inch width - 11-deg backsweep - 4-deg upsweep
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
Odyssey's 49er is a traditional-looking 4-piece bar that uses multi-butted main tubing, traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength, larger radius bends for greater durability, and welded end caps to reduce flex. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. SPECS - 9-inch Rise - 29-inch Width - 1.5° Upsweep - 12° Backsweep - 2lbs 3.4 oz
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
Enjoy the classic style of Electra's Townie Original/Balloon Aluminum Handlebar when it's mounted to your favorite cruiser. It's got enough rise to keep you in an upright riding position, and just enough backsweep to keep your hands comfortably positioned for stability and control.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. The backsweep puts you in a comfortable position on your saddle, and the high rise gives your cruiser bike a touch of classic cool that will get you noticed as you roll down the street.
Introducing the BOSS bar. Aaron Ross’ new signature handlebar now features a 9.125-inch rise along with a traditional 7/8-inch crossbar tubing for superior strength and durability on taller bars. SPECS - 9.125-inch rise - 29-inch width - 12° backsweep - 2° upsweep - Multi-Butted 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Weight 34.6 oz
The Belleville is Velo Orange's reproduction of what is probably the most popular style of French city and utility bike bar ever. Anyone who enjoys classic European films has seen bars like this dozens of times. The Belleville is 430mm wide (or 450mm outside-to outside) and has zero rise. That's fairly narrow for a city bar, which is an advantage in traffic. Reach is about 180mm; the straight grip section is a generous 150mm. It has a 25.4mm clamp area and is rendered in aluminum alloy. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard inverse shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
The WeThePeople Patrol Bar uses a larger bending radius and classic geometry to give it that timeless look. No crazy features here, just a strong, light handlebar perfect for roasting through the bigline or carving round the local bowl.
$77.99 - $79.99
WeThePoeple Pro rider, Dan Kruk, is somewhat of a connoisseur of handlebars, so it is only right that he have his own signature model. Named after his home town in Wisconsin, the Stallis bar is built to withstand Dan’s all-out savagery on a bike and comes in both regular 22.2mm and 25.4mm oversize clamping options.
$77.99 - $89.99
The Mad Max handlebar has been a part of WTP's line since 2008 to cater to Max Gaertig’s powerful style with a towering (at the time) 8.7" rise. The Mad Max bars now feature a rise of 9.5", and a width of 30". Paired up with max's proven geometry, the classic just got better.
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
Page 1 of 2 Next page