- Shallow drop aluminum urban pursuit/track bar - 260g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 38cm width - 26mm clamp - 28mm drop
- Aluminum bar with short extensions - Choose super narrow (B264) 200g or regular width (B263) - 300g
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
Enjoy the classic style of Electra's Townie Original/Balloon Aluminum Handlebar when it's mounted to your favorite cruiser. It's got enough rise to keep you in an upright riding position, and just enough backsweep to keep your hands comfortably positioned for stability and control.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. The backsweep puts you in a comfortable position on your saddle, and the high rise gives your cruiser bike a touch of classic cool that will get you noticed as you roll down the street.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Bullhorn Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. With a wide sweep for comfort and stability, the Bullhorn adds more than just good looks to your cruiser.
Electra's Cruiser Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to roll through the city streets. With its rise and width, the Cruiser Attitude puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
$49.90 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
$32.95 - $43.95
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Tange aluminum assures strength and dependability - Stiff enough for track sprints and cool enough for urban machines
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
Deluxe Welcome USA BMX Handlebars. Proudly made in the USA. Ready to take a good ol' American beating, then stick the next landing. - Weight: 912g - Width: 29-inches - Material: Steel - Upsweep: 1° - Backsweep: 12°
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
The Patrol bar uses a larger bending radius and classic geometry to give it that timeless look. No crazy features here, just a strong, light handlebar perfect for roasting through the bigline or carving round the local bowl. - Material: Full liquid post heat-treated 4130 "M2" chromoly - Tubing: 7/8” multiple butted - Backsweep: 12 degrees - Upsweep: 1.5 degrees - 19mm crosstube
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
The Belleville is Velo Orange's reproduction of what is probably the most popular style of French city and utility bike bar ever. Anyone who enjoys classic European films has seen bars like this dozens of times. The Belleville is 430mm wide (or 450mm outside-to outside) and has zero rise. That's fairly narrow for a city bar, which is an advantage in traffic. Reach is about 180mm; the straight grip section is a generous 150mm. It has a 25.4mm clamp area and is rendered in aluminum alloy. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard inverse shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
R12's AO BMX Handlebars are ready for the street, made of burly heat-treated chromoly.
A beast like pro rider Dillon Lloyd needed a bar built to withstand the biggest drops and burliest of crashes. The Buck bar is one of the first bars in BMX to utilize the new 25.4mm clamping technology, allowing for a stronger, stiffer bar that a rider like Dillon can have full confidence in, without having to worry about it slipping or breaking when things get rough. WeThePeople used time-tested "M2" heat-treated, 4130-chromoly tubing and Dillon's own geometry to create this ultra-dependable set of bars you can get "Buck" with. - Tubing: 7/8" multiple butted - Easy-cut marks on the end of the bars - Dual radius bends for extra strength - Backsweep: 11-degrees - Upsweep: 1.5-degrees - Weight: 22.2mm bar: 895g (31.5oz/1.97lbs), 25.4mm bar: 925g (32.48oz/2.03lbs)
Page 1 of 2 Next page