Featuring a proprietary pad system designed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D., Specialized's Grail gloves are ergonomically designed for the best possible fit and protection. They're scientifically tested to help reduce hand numbness by improving circulation and equalizing pressure in the soft tissues of the hand. Even further, you'll find a durable synthetic leather palm, breathable mesh at the top of the hand, and Equalizer gel padding at the palm. - Minimal teardrop shape makes for a positive handlebar feel - Synthetic leather palm is both supple and durable - High-stretch mesh is placed at the top of hand for its soft, breathable qualities. - Absorbent Microwipe thumb surface for wiping away sweat. - Easy slip-on wrist cuff fits comfortably without inhibiting movement.
Your little rider will love the hand protection and secure grip of Strider's Adventure Riding Gloves. And, with wide openings at the wrists and secure Velcro closures, these full-finger padded gloves are easy to put on and take off.
The Attack glove features trail tested All Mountain knuckle protection provided by D30 - the world leader in impact-protecting foam. The D3O padding allows the gloves to stay flexible for ease of movement, but upon impact, they instantly harden to provide bulletproof protection on the knuckles. The palm is a single layer Clarino for excellent bar feel and features TRUFEEL, a sensitivity-enhancing technology on the fingers. TRUFEEL uses internal TPR knobbies on the inside of the glove to heightened sensation and feedback, so you have maximum control of the levers. Lastly, the Attack Glove features a Conductive Clarion palm so you can use your phone without removing your gloves. Capture every moment and feel free to share - #foxmtb. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Premium D30 knuckle guard for impact protection - Stretch Cordura ripstop construction with compression molded neoprene - Single layer Clarino palm with strategically D30 Aero foam protection - Conductive Clarino palm for touchscreen compatibility - TRUFEEL internal TPR knobbies direct injected at fingertips - Compression molded cuff for secure fit
- Low profile, slip-on racing style - Back of hand is silky, lightweight nylon mesh - Minimal Amara palm with articulated panels offers optimal hand-to-bar contact - Reinforced finger caps - Silicone trigger fingers - Touch Screen compatible middle finger - Lycra finger fourchettes - Highly absorbent terry wiping surface - Reinforced thumb crotch - Back of wrist is woven elastic - Palm side wrist is Neoprene with pull tab extension and Lycra expansion gusset for ease when slipping on
Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
The Aries are stylish and performance-minded half finger cycling gloves for all your cycling escapades. They’ll keep your hands comfortable and cool during your long summer days out on the road. - Style: Half Finger - Padding: 1mm foam - Season: warm weather - Closure: hook and loop closure - Easy–Off Glove Removal Tab Material: - Lycra backing and forchettes for superior fit and cool comfort - Synthetic leather palm with venting is reinforced for superior grip comfort and handlebar feel - Soft low-profile terry cloth wiping surface on thumb and index finger - Tricot inner lining for comfort
$49.99 $59.99 17% Savings
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
$34.99 $49.99 30% Savings
- Profila Windshell fabric is lightweight, windproof and water-resistant - Bonded synthetic and fleece palm provides great durability, grip, and warmth - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Planet Bike's Taurus Gloves, with their breathable cotton crochet mesh backs and comfortable tricot-lined leather palms and thumbs, embody everything that has made crochet gloves favorites of many cyclists. These great gloves feature soft terry thumbs for wiping your face.
Planet Bike's Gemini Gloves offer plush comfort with soft Amara palms and gel padding to soak up road vibrations. You'll also love the ergonomic cut and neoprene cuffs that offer a custom fit. These fine gloves have terry panels for wiping your face and reflective details for safety, too.
$54.99 $69.99 21% Savings
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Waterproof insert and fleece lining keep your hands dry and comfortable - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
$49.99 $59.99 17% Savings
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
$29.99 $39.99 25% Savings
Keep your hands cozy and warm on your next chilly ride with Bontrager's Sonic Windshell Gloves. • Profila Windshell fabric is windproof, water-resistant and warm • Synthetic leather palm provides great durability and supple grip • eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics • inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue • Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip • Pull-on closure with pull-on tab for ease of use • Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety
- Ax Suede connective material on first finger and thumb - Providing 100% touch screen compatibility - Anatomical Pre-curved box fingers with tapered stitch - Double stitch palm, knuckle and cuff
Everyone is taking the day off – conditions are too wet, too cold. You don't mind though. You know the opportunities that this weather brings. Opportunities like empty trails, cooler temperatures and tacky dirt which makes your bike feel like it's on rails. The Attack Water glove is specifically designed for these epic conditions – keeping you comfortable and in control on every exhilarating mud-soaked turn. The glove features a 100% waterproof construction to stay dry through rain, wet branches, and puddles. The slip-on closure provides a tight seal, keeps the glove light and eliminates the need for a hook and loop strap. Plus, you can stay connected through it all, thanks to the conductive thread in the palm which provides touchscreen compatibility. TECHNICAL DETAILS - 100% polyester waterproof top hand fabric - AXsuede fleece waterproof palm - Slip-on design - Conductive thread - Screen printed logos
Fox's new Forge Glove takes all mountain riding to the limit. The internal waterproof/breathable insert keeps you dry when it rains while the polyfil insulation and brushed tricot on the back of the hand reduces wind and keeps your hands warm on the coldest of rides. •10k/10k waterproof/breathable insert •Brushed tricot lining •100 GMS padding at back hand •Water resistant palm fabric •Pull-on loop for secure fit
- "Answer it" technology allows you to manipulate smartphone screens without needing to remove your gloves - Amara perforated pre-curved palm - Silicone printed non slip fingers - Absorbent fleece thumb and anatomical pre-curved fingers with tapered stitch and knuckle flex fit
Answer's Sleestak Mitts will make you look like a 1970's alien and keep your hands warm. It’s a “3 in 1" mitt with PrimaLoft insulation. When combined with the grip feel that answer is known for, it’s an ideal choice when the temperatures head south. - PrimaLoft Insulated - Rated to 20ºF/-7ºC (dry cold) - Nylon Ripstop top with Amara palm - Breathable, durable, comfortable
• Wind blocking materials • ThinsulateTM insulation for added warmth • Padded palm for increased comfort • Silcon impregnated palm improves grip in wet conditions • Large terrycloth thumb • Long fleeced cuff for improved protection • Reflective accents
- Smooth, windproof and water-protective glove with silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Wind- and waterproof softshell fabric - Fleece inside for extra warmth - Soft, thin and water-protective softshell fabric inside palm - Elastic cuff - Ergonomic, elastic fit - Soft terry on thumb - Reflective print and tape for increased visibility - Touch-screen compatible print - Fabric 1: 80 % Polyester, 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Polyurethane
A great insulated cold weather glove for winter outdoor activities. - Terry loop knit interior lining for warmth and comfort
Like all products in the Ranger collection, the Ranger Gel Glove offers performance and quality that is typically only found in much more expensive gloves. However, with the short gel version, you get added the comfort of gel padding on the palm and open fingers for increased breathability. - Compression molded cuff with hook and loop closure for a secure fit - 4-way stretch polyester construction - Absorbent micro-suede thumb - TruGel strategically placed gel palm protection - 95% nylon / 5% spandex
Like all products in the Ranger collection, the Ranger Gel Gloves offer performance and quality that is typically only found in much more expensive gloves. However, with the gel version, you get added protection from strategically placed gel padding on the palm. It is a highly versatile glove that works well in almost any discipline. - Compression molded cuff with hook and loop closure for a secure fit - Touch screen compatibility - 4-way stretch polyester construction - Absorbent sweat wipe on thumb - TruGel strategically placed gel palm protection - Silicone fingertip printing - 95% nylon / 5% spandex
The women’s specific Ranger gloves offer superior fit and performance for any level of trail rider. It is a highly versatile glove that works well in almost any discipline. Always a top seller, the Women's Ranger glove offers performance and quality that is typically only found in much more expensive glove. - Compression molded cuff for a secure fit - Touch screen compatibility - 4-way stretch polyester construction - Absorbent sweat wipe on thumb - Silicone fingertip printing - Hook and loop closure - 95% nylon / 5% spandex
$29.99 - $44.99 $44.99 Up To 33% Savings
No slip, full grip Grab Velocis for a performance cycling glove aimed at race-ready riders. Our proven inForm BioDynamic design evenly distributes pressure and OverEasy construction stops bunching for a clean palm and incredible handlebar feel that keeps you connected and focused on the road ahead. Product details - inForm BioDynamic design distributes pressure for increased comfort and better bike handling - OverEasy inverted design provides a clean palm to reduce pad bunching for better handling - Gel and memory foam reduce peak pressure on nerves for long-lasting comfort - Sleek, integrated pull-off feature makes taking gloves off easier than ever - AX Suede stretch synthetic palm provides great durability and handlebar feel - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Palm ventilation provides comfort on hot summer days
Striking the perfect balance of protection and comfort in a value-minded package Features: - High-density gel padding relieves pressure points - Silicone-impregnated palm patches improve grip - Tech-mesh moisture wicking fabric - Ventilated 4-way stretch Lycra - Adjustable closure at wrist - “Easy-off” pull tabs - Microfiber thumb to wipe perspiration
Designed to work flawlessly with the Youth 180 line of affordable performance gear. The Youth Dirtpaw takes glove function and style to the front. Built with a lightly padded palm and using Lycra channels along the fingers for comfort and dexterity. - Padded, single layer Clarino palm - Stretch mesh finger gussets - Padded Knuckle - Silicone print at fingertips for lever grip - Hook and loop wrist closure - 39% polyamide nylon / 22% polyurethane / 15% neoprene / 12% polyvinyl chloride / 12% polyester
Super lightweight, flexible construction for all day comfort - Lightweight Lycra sleeve with high wicking, breathable mesh backing - Mesh web between fingers for ventilation - Palmistry palm with gel padding - Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit - Terry sweat wipe - E-Swipe, touchscreen compatible finger
Ergonomic gel padding across pressure zones for those seeking maximum hand protection and shock absorption. Features: - Thick high-density gel padding relieves pressure points - Silicone-impregnated palm patches improve grip - Adjustable closure at wrist - Hidden “easy off” pull tabs - Microfiber thumb to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents for low-light visibility
The Specialized LoDown gloves are all about the fit. The comfortable and durable pre-curved construction prevents fabric bunching, while also providing riders with a second-skin fit for maximum bar control on tricky descents and steep climbs. - Pre-curved palm and finger construction provide maximum articulation for superior bar control. - Single-layer suede palm construction ensures durability. - Low, slip-on cuff provides a snug, secure fit. - Full-wrap fingertips offer maximum durability. - Silicone textured fingertips improve grip at the brake levers and shifters.
Page 1 of 6 Next page