Crank up your speed with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Crankset! Hollow-forged crank arms, an oversized bottom bracket spindle, and two-piece construction boast great weight savings and remarkable efficiency so you won't lose a drop of valuable pedal power. The 42/32/24 ratio gives you consistent jumps between gears, making for more efficient shifting and pedaling, especially with full-suspension bikes. The Deore XT crank uses a carbon/steel composite middle ring to add rigidity for better shifting, increased service life, and smooth, flex-free power delivery.
TruVativ's Descendant is a downhill bike specific crankset with amazingly strong forged 7050 aluminium arms. At just 822 grams, this remarkably tough package brings ultimate performance to everyone from freeride shuttlers, to slopestyle riders, to hard-charging gravity racers. Plus, the GXP bottom bracket with Gutter Seal Technology keeps out mud and dust.
$129.60 - $151.98
You'll always find the perfect gear with Shimano's Tiagra Crankset. It's crafted from aluminum for low weight and efficient power transfer, while the integrated axle furthers both of those attributes. It shifts positively as well with ramped and pinned SG-X chainrings that boost shifting speed and precision.
$102.99 - $116.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
$399.99 - $579.99
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Race Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
Finding the right gear is easy with Shimano's Sora Crankset. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
- Chainring Bcd: 64 , 96 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length (MM): 175 Mm - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Number Of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: Not Included - Spindle Interface Type: Octalink
- Length 170/175mm - Style : City - Teeth : 44t - Color : Black
- Bontrager Satellite crank - Includes bolts, caps, and washers - Style: City - 350g
$144.99 - $149.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Vero Track Crankset is the winning choice. The cold-forged aluminum crankarms boast incredible power transfer. And, the 46-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
Dimension Cyclocross Arm Sets made of 6061-T6 aluminum. - Forged AL-6061-T6 - BB Not Included - Chainrings Not Included - 110/74 BCD - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 590g
- Enduro/DH-rated hollow composite crank with beefy 30mm aluminum spindle - High pressure molding for optimal compaction and lower void structure - Direct Mount Narrow Wide ring attaches to arms via Cinch system - Interchangeable spindle allows same cranks to also fit 68/73/83mm frames with purchase of separate spindle (sold separately) - Handlaid and manufactured in Canada with US sourced carbon - Chainline 51mm (68/73), 57mm (83). 540g - Bottom bracket and chainring sold separately
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio - Features the "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools - Provides 3mm range chainline adjustment to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment and let riders fine-tune chainguide set-ups - Features a lightweight, forged, and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle. - BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life - Chainrings not included - Compatible with 100mm bottom bracket shells
- Cold forged 6061 aluminum arms/spider with ISIS spline - 9-speed mountain double crankset - 22/36t with a bash guard. Stamped rings with ramps and pins - *ISIS bottom bracket sold separately. 850g - BCD(rings): 64/104mm
- Forged 7075 aluminum for durability and weight - 3/32" chain compatible - 46T aluminum chainring included - *Use with 107 or 110mm JIS Square Taper BB
FSA's Gossamer 386Evo Pro Crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms for low weight and strength, as well as ramped and pinned CNC chainrings for fast, reliable shifting. The 386Evo bottom bracket design provides compatibility with nearly every frame or bottom bracket standard with the correct adapter (sold separately). This crankset is compatible with all 10- and 11-speed road drivetrains.
FSA's Gossamer MegaExo Triple Crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms for low weight and strength, as well as ramped and pinned chainrings for fast, reliable shifting. The 19mm spindle and MegaExo bottom bracket provides incredible power transfer. This crankset is compatible with all 10- and 11-speed road drivetrains.
Race Face's Respond crank is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, & weight. - Intended for all-mountain or downhill use - AL-7050 crankarms and spider - Removable granny spider for single ring use - Forged and CNC-machined chromoly BB spindle - Triple wiper seal bearings are filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - For aggressive riders on a budget - Exi interface allows easy installation and removal
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
Dimension Crank Arm Sets - Includes 24/36t alloy chainrings - Forged alloy crank arms - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 104, 64 - Crank Lengths (mm): 165, 170, 175 - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Rings: 36/24 - Spindle Diameter: Not included - Spindle Interface Type: Square/ISIS
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Trail Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page