No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
$142.00 - $143.00
Light enough for XC and powerful enough for freeriders, Avid's Elixir 5 Hydraulic Disc Brake provides sweet control and power. Avid's Taperbore technology and Power Reserve Geometry deliver great modulation and pinpoint stops. Increased power comes courtesy of a super-stiff, 2-piece caliper that contains larger pistons and DOT 5.1 fluid for better heat dissipation and resistance to brake fade. Plus, the Elixir's unique design features an integrated, in-line reservoir for major weight reduction and a sleek look. It even comes complete with Avid's HS1 rotor.
$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
$9.95 - $24.95
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
One piece forged aluminum caliper with machined window for reduced weight and better ventilation - Crosshairs alignment technology for precise setup - Road version for use with short-pull (STI/drop/canti) brake levers (sold separately) - Includes L-series rotor, cable and housing - Adapters sold separately
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate - Audible replacement function notifies user when pads are worn down - Compatible with Avid Elixir R, CR, CR Mag, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, X.0, XX, World cup
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Shimano disc brakes.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Extreme Disc Brake Pads. An aggressive sintered compound is mounted to a vented, steel backing plate making these pads perfect for wet conditions and downhill riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Shimano disc brakes.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Formula) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Formula disc brakes.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$8.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
· CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England · Includes mounting bolts · Not compatible with Hope Mono6 or Moto Brakes
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting lever technology generates an incredible amount of lightweight stopping power that can be precisely rolled on and off with a single-finger—leaving a better grip on the bar for charging through the rowdy sections. With full-ceramic caliper pistons and Ice-Tech radiator-fin-backed brake pads to dissipate heat, these brakes maintain cool, quiet function under wide-open descents with uncanny consistency.
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
- 55mm long forged aluminum holder with hardware to fit Shimano-type caliper brakes - Replacement inserts fit most 55mm aluminum holders
- 72mm long forged aluminum holder with hardware to fit most linear brakes - Replacement inserts include retention pins, fit most 72mm aluminum holders
- 72mm long molded brake blocks with hardware to fit most linear brakes
$113.00 - $125.00
- Works well as a rear brake where the Neo-Retro may cause heel clearance problems - Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
- Grips the bottle cap like a wolf on prey and pops it right off every time - Features slot for truing brake rotors and a large hole for a keychain or carabiner - Made in the USA from 7075 T6 aluminum. 32g
- Ultra-light magnesium holder - Special washer design allows precise rim alignment - 30% more surface contact makes for safer braking - Shimano and Campagnolo compatible design. 30 grams/pair
Page 1 of 14 Next page