Our Oval design has 3 main benefits; traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spinouts and stalls on tough climbs.
- 12% ovality offers greater traction 115 degree clocking maximizes power stroke
- 30 tooth is the only oval ring that fits all 104BCD rings using unique countersunk spacers and M5 Torx bolts
- Narrow-wide teeth prevent unwanted chain drop
- Reuse your existing 8-10mm long ring hardware. No new bolt packs required, saves you $15
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- 32T rings have integrated shims and M8 chainring bolt threads
- 30T rings have integrated shims and M5 chainring bolt threads to allow the smallest ring size possible on a 104 - - BCD crank. Bolts and spacers included.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Weight: 51g (30T), 49g (32T), 51g (34T)
- Compatible with: 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed SRAM Chains and 104 BCD cranks (not compatible with 12 Speed Shimano/Hyperglide Chains)
- Colors: Black
- Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm
|Black / 30T||015862821946||1C0321BLK|