The Void is a steel dirt-oriented frame designed to work with 26” wheels. Custom butted tubes, beefed up in the stress areas keep the weight low and strength high. Additionally The Void is a steel dirt-oriented frame designed to work with 26” wheels.
Custom butted tubes, beefed up in the stress areas keep the weight low and strength high. An additionally reinforced top tube/seat tube junction is tough enough to survive abuse from tailwhips and 360’s.
The Void is an advanced frame made from high-quality double-butted 4130 Chromoly steel. Same proven strength as last year.
- Recommended fork travel: 80-140mm or rigid forks ~435mm
- Compatible with all forks with 1&1/8” (1.125”) steer tube
- 27.2 mm seat post / integrated seat clamp
- 3M removable cable guides available separately
- Actual top tube length is 22.2", and the head tube is 4.5" long
- Horizontal 10x135mm OL dropouts, integrated seat clamp
- Adjustable caliper angle 51mm International Standard disc brake mount (185mm max)
- Fits up to a 34t ring depending on crank/BB/chain line used
- Recommended for use with 80-140mm travel forks (angles shown with a 140mm fork), 26" wheels, 2.35" tire max
- Optional bolt-on derailleur hanger available separately (not included)
- Weight: 5.6 lbs / 2.55 kgs
|Axle to Crown (mm)||440|
|Top Tube (mm)||565|
|Chain Stays (mm)||380|
|Seat Tube (mm)||311|
|HT Length (mm)||115|
|BB Drop (mm)||-18|
|Frame||Custom butted 4130 cromoly|
|Bottom Bracket||Standard threaded 68mm (compatible with MTB cranks and BMX cranks with Euro BB)|
|Brakes||Disc brake only|
|Headset||Tapered integrated headset (IS42/IS52)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Pigeon Blue / 12.2-inch||02023000000618||01P-165|
|Sand / 12.2-inch||02023000000625||01P-166|
|Black / 12.2-inch||02023000000601||01P-164|