The perfect compact repair kit for nearly any tubeless puncture. The small package includes repair plugs, two insertion tubes at the ready, an air stopper to help prevent air loss during repair, and a micro knife to cut any excess plug material after repair.
Tubeless tire repair is as simple as removing the puncture object, inserting the air stopper, pushing in the repair plug with the tool, pulling the tool out, and cutting off any excess plug with the micro knife.
• Billet 6061 aluminum tool body construction
• Insertion tube constructed from stainless steel
• Includes 5 brass-tipped tubeless tire repair plugs
• Also includes an air stopper and micro knife for ease of repair
• Pipe cleaner included for cleaning insertion tube
• Dimensions: 2.25" (5.7cm) x 0.875" (2.2cm)