Shop Our Catalog
Shed some light on your path Ride safely into the night or pedal with confidence through the day with the Ion 35/Flare 1 light set, featuring over 270 degrees of visibility and steady and flash light modes. Bontrager light sets easily attach to your bike with simple, versatile mounts that will have you lighting up the night in no time. Ion 35 The Ion 35 front light comes in an easily mountable compact size, yet comes to the party with enough power to light the road in front of you. A 35 Lumen front light featuring three modes: high, low and flash while offering 270 degrees of visibility. Comes with batteries and Sync mounting brackets. - 35 Lumens via high-power, environmentally-friendly, 0.5W CREE LED - Be seen with focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - High, low, and flash modes for versatile lighting options - Sync bracket allows for quick and easy adjustment, mounting, and removal - Includes 3 AAA batteries and Quick Connect bracket - Blendr compatible Flare 1 All-day, everyday visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries and casts up to 610 metres (2,000 feet) of visibility. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility - Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs - Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing - 80+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp
Illuminate the terrain ahead with the push of a button CREE LED optics, a focused beam pattern, and five modes let you see at night and be seen during the day. The Ion 450 R front bike light is a daytime running light with the flash, focus, and range to be seen from up to 2km during the day. The Quick Connect bracket makes Ion 450 R easy to remove for charging with the included USB cable. Key features - Ideal for helmet or handlebar mount - Focused optics illuminate terrain ahead with a wide and powerful beam - 450 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 450LM: 1.5hrs, 200LM: 3hrs, 100LM: 6hrs, Night Flash: 9hrs, Day Flash: 10hrs - Fully charges in 4 hours through sealed Micro USB port - Includes Quick Connect bracket and Micro USB charging cable - Blendr-compatible with secure bar mount available
Shine bright day or night Make every ride safer with a light set designed for daylight visibility. The Ion 450 R and Flare R both feature dedicated day flash modes that provide the focus, flash, and range to be seen from over 2km day or night. - Ion 450 R provides powerful, compact design to see and be seen on the road, path, or trail - Flare R provides ultimate visibility for road, city, and path - Includes Ion 450 R, Flare R, charging cable, adjustable light mount, and quick connect bracket - Bontrager Daytime Running Lights feature flash, focus, and range to be seen during the day - USB rechargeable
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. • Mounts to most seat binder bolts • Aluminum construction • Great for cantilever brake
• 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 • 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability • Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
$0.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
$0.99 $6.99 86% Savings
Electra's Bubble Valve Caps are perfect for anyone who wants to customize their sweet ride down to the last detail. Simply screw onto any Schrader valve, step back and admire your awesome wheels.
$0.99 $6.99 86% Savings
The crowning touch to any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw on to valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
$0.99 - $6.99 $6.99 Up To 86% Savings
The crowning touch for any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw onto valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
- Brass barrel, 2.2mm cable pass-through, screwdriver slot on both ends
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
Replacement UHP head O-ring seal
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Butted 2.0/1.7 stainless steel - Unique sizes specific to Easton wheels - Sold individually
Dimension Anodized M5 Bolts fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts. - Fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts - Tapered socket head with 4mm broach M5 diameter bolt, 0.8mm thread pitch - 16mm thread length - Aluminium - Sold individually
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
$1.49 $9.99 85% Savings
Cheer up, buttercup! Electra's bright, cheery Handlebar Flowers add a fun splash of color to your bike that's sure to bring a smile to your and your friends' faces on every ride!
$1.49 - $9.99 $9.99 Up To 85% Savings
Beautiful and realistic flower adds a feminine touch to any ride.
Page 1 of 341 Next page