$39.00 - $72.00
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
$55.19 - $69.99
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
- High speed cross-country. Classical tread design with excellent grip
$46.65 - $48.35
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
$122.00 - $141.00
- THE FAT BIKE TIRE. - Extremely light. - The large volume can be ridden with extremely low air pressure. - Ideal on deep soils, rough and very loose terrain. - Available in widths of 100, 110 or 120 millimetres
Schwalbe's Silento rolls quietly along pavement, and also has the grip for light off-road excursions. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats, too. - 625 grams
$17.99 - $24.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
The DriverPro was designed with one goal in mind: to be the lightest, fastest, multi-condition tire available. The DriverPro has a slightly round profile with specially placed multi-height knobs and tread that provide super-fast straightaway speed. - Black MTB tread - Black with black sidewall - 30-55 PSI - Weight of only 580-590 grams - Tubeless Compatible - ASB Anti Snake Bite - ZSG Natural Compound
- Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use - Size: 26 x 2.1
$28.90 - $34.99
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence. - Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering - Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
- Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.0
- Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs - Size: 26 x 2.1
$17.99 - $18.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 590
$22.99 - $24.99
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
- Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
- Large volume casing with smooth cruiser-style tread perfect for sand and boardwalks - Block tread pattern with small siping helps evacuate water without effecting rolling resistance - Bead: Wire
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.25
- Super light and fast rolling tire - For hard-packed tracks
Add a touch of retro charm to any cruiser. A great choice for your fat tire balloon bike. Product details - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value - 30 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher
When you want more speed on dry surfaces and are unwilling to compromise cornering ability, Vittoria's Mezcal G+ is your tire. The center ridge made of tightly spaced, low-profile knobs keeps you rolling fast and transitions cleanly into legit side knobs that tear into both hard and soft corners. The Mezcal offers hundreds of multi-directional biting edges across the tread for relentless climbing traction as well as reliable braking. And, you can forget about the usual speed versus handling tradeoffs, because Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound firms up on the straights for blazing speed, and softens when dynamic forces are applied to the tread, such as when braking, accelerating, or cornering. This means race-winning speed, and fun-soaked berm carving, all adding up to a versatile and fun tire that gets down to business.
- XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use - Size: 26 x 1.95
Designed for speed, revised for control - Open-side knob design for versatile cornering - Tightly packed center knobs for speed over hardpack The CrossMark II improves on the speed of its predecessor while improving grip in intermediate conditions. The legendary center ridge still flies on hardpack, and the updated tread pattern provides better braking and cornering over a wide range of trail conditions. A great choice if you want to go fast everywhere.
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
- Tightly spacedfast-rolling block pattern - Round profile gives consistent feel when cornering - Dual Tread Compound (DTC) features L3R Pro center tread fordurability and Stick-E rubber outer knobs for great cornering traction
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
- City/commuter sidewall protection - Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
- Salvo`s grippy, diamond-knurled center tread offers extra traction on wet and dry surfaces - 5mm high protection rubber belting - Type: Urban - Bead: Wire
- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
$24.99 - $27.99
- Balloon tire with urban treads - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$25.99 - $27.99
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
$18.99 - $25.99
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
- MTB tire at a low price - Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling
Let Dunderbeist loose on your local groomed single track and feel the aggressive tread claw through the snow with unrivaled propulsion and braking traction. Its 4.6-inch footprint provides enhanced flotation and is compatible with a wide range of frames. Dual compound rubber rolls fast and keeps you in control while shredding the berms. Point uphill and feel the Dunderbeist dig in as you attack climbs covered in loose, unconsolidated snow. Pair Dunderbeist with its sibling front tire, Flowbeist, for the ultimate combination of traction and control. - 4.6” footprint - Designed for optimal use as a rear tire - Aggressive side lugs comprised of soft rubber compound - Ideally paired with Flowbeist front tire
- Commuter tire with smooth center tread, lateral knobs - Wire bead - 26 x 1.95
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
CG XC was designed exclusively by Cedric Gracia for when you need a fast rolling, soft-to-dry conditions tire that will push you farther and won't let you down in the corners. ZSG Combo Compound is specially formulated to give you unparalleled grip and greater durability than other sticky compounds.
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
- A multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral knobs for traction - Excellent for street or light trail use popular among law enforcement bicycle units for its versatility - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.4
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
- City/trekking tire with Kevlar to reduce punctures - Reflective sidewall for visibility - Wire bead - 26 x 1.75 inch - ISO 559
The Dart Classic's arrow-shaped tread will never steer you wrong. Put the Dart up front and experience great steering at top speeds. The gold standard of MTB tire design. - Front tire with 3D multi-angle knobs designed for cornering traction - Created to be paired with Panaracer's Smoke rear tire
If you load your bike with heavy cargo or need an extra bit of traction for an extended haul, the Tour Guide Tire is your beast of burden! Its shoulder-to-shoulder sipes, combined with a thick tread cap, and puncture protection equip this tire with reliability for conditions most cyclists would not attempt to conquer. - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
Steel Bead version of Kenda's Small Block 8, an XC Racing tire with low profile knobs for fast rolling. - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs - 8 smaller Nevegal knobs with L3R PRO rubber across the center tread for efficiency and grip with raised Stick-E rubber shoulder knobs for cornering
Schwalbe's Ice Spiker Performance Line tire is the "turbo" of studded tires. It sports 361 spikes that bite firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The Ice Spiker is the best way to be agile and sporty while staying upright when the roads ice over. Note: In order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 25 miles (40km) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
THE FAT BIKE TIRE. - Extremely light. - The large volume can be ridden with extremely low air pressure. - Ideal on deep soils, rough and very loose terrain. - Available in widths of 100, 110 or 120 millimetres
- Rapid Rob uses the former profile of Racing Ralph and for many years it has proved an attractive entry-level model. - It's definitely the right choice for rougher trails on either the front or rear wheel.
From hardpack groomed trails to soft backcountry pursuits, Hüsker Dü’s 4.8 inch wide casing offers a huge footprint while maintaining rolling efficiency for the best balance of speed and float. Built around the perfect balance of low rolling resistance, traction and flotation, shorter center treads roll faster, and slightly taller shoulder knobs give more bite when cornering. An overall reduced lug count, combined with a tubeless-ready bead make the 4.8” Hüsker Dü a great option for any winter fat bike adventure. - 4.8” casing offers the most float of any 45NRTH tire - Ideal for loose conditions at low pressure - Reduced lug count for rolling efficiency on harder packed trails - Tall shoulder lugs increase cornering traction
Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of the 2015 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls while still offering the protection of a full-depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check. - Aggressive XC tread for the most technical terrain - Medium spaced knobs for a range of terrain and conditions - World Championship-proven TNT bead technology
Bridging the gap - High-volume casing - Ideal for technical XC race courses - Medium knob height - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride.
Fast rolling, smooth centerline offers low rolling resistance while aggressive shoulder knobs provide bite in the corners. - Type: Mountain - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65 - Weight: 789 - TPI: 22
Put the Smoke on your rear wheel and feel the 3D knobs dig in going up or down for legendary grip. The Gold Standard of MTB tire design. - Rear tire with 3D multi-angle knobs designed for cornering traction - 3D Knobs; positioned on the tire sides these knobs perform multi-directionally to maintain traction while cornering - ETRO: 50-559