- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
- A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you. - Designed for long life and dependability - Interlocking groove pattern - Modern urban style
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire Bead with DualGuard and Reflective Sidewall
The ultimate touring tire, made for roads, tracks and trails of all continents. The tread pays homage to its legendary Marathon XR predecessor. Construction and compounding are naturally the very latest Schwalbe Evo technology. The world is round. Ride it.
$22.00 - $64.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Strat-O-Balloon Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$45.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
Flowbeist attacks groomed single track with confidence thanks to an ultra-aggressive tread that’s ready for whatever the trail throws at it. Designed for optimal use as a front tire, its wide 4.6” footprint floats well, rolls fast and is compatible with a wide range of frames and forks. Digging into berms brings the Flowbeist alive as its tall side lugs with softer compound rubber claw the snow. Hit the brakes on tight twisty single track and the aggressive tread design digs in to keep you and your bike in control. Pair Flowbeist with its sibling rear tire, Dunderbeist, for the ultimate combination of traction and control. - 4.6” footprint - Designed for optimal use as a front tire - Aggressive side lugs comprised of soft rubber compound - Ideally paired with Dunderbeist rear tire
$17.99 - $24.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
$122.00 - $141.00
- THE FAT BIKE TIRE. - Extremely light. - The large volume can be ridden with extremely low air pressure. - Ideal on deep soils, rough and very loose terrain. - Available in widths of 100, 110 or 120 millimetres
$28.90 - $34.99
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence. - Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering - Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
- Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use - Size: 26 x 2.1
The DriverPro was designed with one goal in mind: to be the lightest, fastest, multi-condition tire available. The DriverPro has a slightly round profile with specially placed multi-height knobs and tread that provide super-fast straightaway speed. - Black MTB tread - Black with black sidewall - 30-55 PSI - Weight of only 580-590 grams - Tubeless Compatible - ASB Anti Snake Bite - ZSG Natural Compound
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
- Super light and fast rolling tire - For hard-packed tracks
$39.00 - $72.00
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.25
$16.79 - $18.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
$46.65 - $48.35
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
- Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.0
- Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs - Size: 26 x 2.1
- V34 Classic cruiser/all-terrain tread suitable for street and light trail use - Size: 26 x 2.125
$17.99 - $18.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 590
- Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam