This female-focused saddle has become one of our most popular models with its ergonomic shape, smooth curves and low-profile stitching. Its wide and rounded, fall-away profile make the Speed She an easy-to-ride, easy-to-maneuver women's saddle. - Cromoly rails - Microfiber Cover - Flex-Tuned Shell - HLX + Gel Padding - Weight: 296g
This female-focused saddle has become one of our most popular models with its ergonomic shape, smooth curves and low-profile stitching. Its wide and rounded, fall-away profile make the Speed She an easy-to-ride, easy-to-maneuver women's saddle. - Steel rails - Microfiber Cover - Flex-Tuned Shell - DNAx Padding - Weight: 315g
$10.00 - $15.00 $29.99 Up to 67% Off
- HexAir Technology is a breakthrough in saddle comfort featuring patent pending hexagonal, air pockets and specially treated outer layer to provide a non-stick surface - Easily stretches over most racing and touring saddles - Silicone with a hexagonal air pocket grid design is fully waterproof and UV resistant - Available in two sizes for racing and touring saddles - -01: Racing saddles, 5.5" wide; -02: Comfort/Touring saddles, 6.6" wide
The Juniper is a performance oriented women's saddle with a firm, sleek, medium-profile platform. Widely considered Chromag's most comfortable saddle by women and men alike, the wide nose provides friendly contact in technical maneuvering situations.
The Volt is our most popular mountain saddle. Shaped for speed and comfort, time tested and proven, the Volt makes for an incredibly versatile saddle that has gained endless acclaim among riders. - Medium padding thickness and subtle curves make the Volt our most popular mountain saddle - An upward curved tail and gentle drop to the nose provide something to push against while pedaling - Cromoly rails
The Koda was refined through two years of feedback from female testers and has evolved into a saddle that even the boys at the office are fighting over. This saddle boasts all-day comfort and a shape that everyone can enjoy. - All-day comfort with a generously open channel dividing supportive outer zones to alleviate pressure on your sensitive bits - Short nose provides seamless on-off transitions while a slightly swooped shape provides an adequate tail to brace against - Steel rails
The sporty, Comfort saddle suits recreational and leisure riders looking for a deeply cushioned saddle with broad sit bone support. This is the official saddle of the WTB employee grocery-getter cruiser fleet. - Suits recreational and leisure riders looking for a deeply cushioned saddle with broad sit bone support. - An excellent choice for your cruiser bike or grocery-getter. - Steel Rail
We The People Team BMX seats are comfortably padded with fresh designs for a comfy place to perch mid-session. - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Synthetic
Ride comfortably on even the hottest days with Selle Royal's Lookin saddle. Its Cool Cover top keeps the saddle up to 25 degrees cooler. In addition to the lower temperatures, the Royal Vacuum Light construction keeps the weight to a minimum. And, last but far from least, Selle Royal's Royalgel eliminates pressure points for ride-all-day plushness.
The Antares Versus Evo R1 saddle is ideal for long-distance riding, with a carbon-reinforced nylon shell, Wing Flex technology, and strong and lightweight braided carbon rails. A Comfort Core foam layer under the durable minimalist microtex cover reduces pressure on sensitive soft tissue. - With full-channel comfort and advanced technology, materials and craft, this performance road saddle is for those who want a medium saddle profile and a pressure relief channel - Made for riders with medium body flexibility and low pelvic rotation while pedaling, the Antares is a neutral profile saddle with support and flexibility so you can move to find your power spot and maintain comfort - Composite Carbon-reinforced nylon shell – with Wing Flex technology which enables flexibility where your thighs meet the saddle - Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, and is enhanced by the full-length comfort channel which reduces pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle - Braided Carbon rail
- Atmos Sealed Construction - Eliminates need for staples and bumpers on base of saddle. - Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle. - Rear Rise - Allows optimum power and comfort from sitting position. - Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer. - Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail. - Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing. - Sonic Weld - Added protection on corners of saddle. - Injection EVA - Lightweight injection-molded foam. - Dimensions: 260 x 140mm - Saddle Weight: 236g - Rail Material: Lux-Alloy - Saddle Cover Material: Microfiber
Selle Royal's Memory Foam Seat Cover combines the immediate comfort of Slow Fit Foam with a perfectly ergonomic surface shape. Slow Fit Foam provides superior comfort by molding itself to fit the shape of the body's contact points, creating a more uniform pressure distribution while maintaining effective support. It's ideal for increased comfort on every type of bicycle. - Dimensions: 248mm long x 220mm wide - Weight: 289g
Ergon's SM Sport Gel is an MTB comfort saddle made especially for women, providing comfort with large gel pads in the sitting area. The saddle is best suited for day-rides, all-mountain and enduro, and provides maximum relief in the sensitive genital area, while sliding flanks reduce friction when pedaling and during quick position changes. Sport-oriented comfort padding, a flat rear section, and freedom of movement add versatility and adaptability to the traditional mountain bike position.
- Versatile saddle is excellent for light, all-mountain setups, yet the low profile design is also popular with freeride and downhill riders. - Synthetic top and Chromo rails for added durability yet it weighs in at only 285g. - The narrow platform is firm while the soft nose compliments body english for those situations where the front of the saddle is used for traction and control.
The soft ride of a sprung saddle in a sportier package than the step-through's. This is the saddle that comes stock on every Pure City Classic Series, making it the perfect upgrade or replacement for the city bike in your life.
Race the day away and never regret a second in the saddle. The Drome 2 was built to race. Sporting a narrower nose to help you spin those meaty track racer thighs, it's slimmer, sleeker, and speedier than the Original. Perfect for racing, touring, or even just cruising around the block.
- Designed to borrow the proven comfort as the Bel-Air V3 and offer maximum pressure relief from the full cut-out. The 1-piece seamless cover makes this a great option for all riders whether they’re wearing lycra or baggies - Popular Gravel or XC saddle - Full Cut-Out – Increased pressure relief on the soft tissue of the perineum - 1-Piece Cover – Stich less, 1-piece cover provides a smooth platform - ATMOS Sealed Construction – Eliminates need for staples and bumpers on the base of the saddle - Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer - Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail - Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing - Sonic Weld - Added protection on corners of saddle - Injection EVA – Lightweight injection molded foam
- The Lift has a similar overall width to the wider Trailmaster series however its sitting platform is effectively longer front to back. - This paired with a larger centre relief channel helps disperse pressure while reducing contact where appropriate. - Popular with men and women alike. - Manufactured using a new vacuum moulded process, which gives a supple surface and a clean edge finish with a glimpse of the colourful underlighting.
- Limited edition color, hand-painted base with color-matched rails - Atmos Sealed Construction - Eliminates need for staples and bumpers on base of saddle - Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle - Rear Rise - Allows optimum power and comfort from a sitting position - Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer - Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail - Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing - Sonic Weld - Added protection on corners of saddle - Injection EVA - Lightweight injection moulded foam
Unmistakeable style even on gravel roads: The SLR Boost meets one of the most fascinating and trending disciplines in the cycling market: the SLR Boost Gravel Superflow arrives, designed for those who love dirt track adventures in search of famous? Gravel roads? Compared to the previous road version, the saddle is characterized by the use of Light Gel, a decision made to offer improved padding to the saddle and mitigate the continuous vibrations caused by the roadbed while guaranteeing high performance and a comfortable seat in all circumstances. The special Hi-Viz inserts located in the rear also guarantee safety and visibility, even during night adventures, and combined with the green colored detail also contribute to the saddle's unmistakable style in line with recent trends in the gravel world. - High-performance short saddle specifically designed for gravel - ''Boost'' short nose improves thigh clearance, saddle fit and reduces weight - SuperFlow technology drastically reduces pressure in the perineal area - Light gel layer absorbs vibration and reduces pressure - Hi-viz reflective inserts on the back improve the user's visibility and safety. - Fibra-Tek cover, made from a strong, highly durable, and lightweight technical microfiber material - Ti316 rails, made from titanium alloy, increase resistance and reduce weight versus standard rails
The short saddle for long distances. In response to the ever-increasing demand for short saddles designed for long-distance riders, Selle Italia proposes SLR Boost Endurance Superflow. Here, the focus is on comfort, decidedly increased by the Light Gel Plus padding. This differentiates it from the SLR Boost and allows cyclists to enjoy improved comfort and perfect positioning on the saddle, even during long-distance pedaling. It's a saddle designed and conceived for those who make long journeys their life philosophy. - Shorter saddle designed to increase comfort on longer distance. - "Boost" short nose improves thigh clearance and saddle fit, and reduces weight - SuperFlow technology drastically reduces pressure in the perineal area - Light gel layer absorbs vibration and reduces pressure - Fibra-Tek cover, made from a strong, highly durable and lightweight technical microfiber material - Ti316 rails, made from titanium alloy, increase resistance and reduce weight versus standard rails - Selle Italia idmatch S3 / L3 - Dimensions: 248 x 130mm / 248 x 145mm - 202g (130mm) / 207g (145mm)
The original rivet saddle has been an inspiration for many and a companion for more. A classic design that introduced the concept of comfort in racing saddles. Le Bianche White Microfiber material is abrasion resistant, weather-resistant, and breathable. It has a great touch and feel, is long-lasting and durable, and is easy to wash & clean. - Rail: Carbon Steel - Shell: Techno-polymer - Foam: Biofoam - Cover: Microfeel - Dimension: 283 x 149mm - Weight: 380g
- The result of extensive anatomic study of ladies' saddles - Gel Flow features gel around the anatomic central relief area for maximum comfort - Shock-absorbing technology is used between the rails and the shell, which dampens vibration and helps absorb road shock - Leather top, perforated leather gel area covers - Manganese 7mm rail combines strength and affordability - 300g (135mm) / 310g (160mm)
The ERA Open-Fit features a long central cutout that guarantees all-day comfort and support on the whole length of the saddle. This feature improves blood flow, preventing numbness and providing relief from pressure on the perineum. Recommended for individuals with averagely high pelvic rotation. This saddle features the side profile of the seating surface with a central depression of less than 5mm that is similar to a straight line. For this reason, it is listed as a Flat saddle. Recommended for individuals with accentuated lumbar arch (anteverted pelvis). - Rail: Manganese - Shell: Glass Fiber Reinforced - Foam: Biofoam - Cover: Silkfeel / Plus - Dimension: 277 x 145mm - Weight: 275g - Level: Dynamic
- Atmos Sealed Construction - Eliminates need for staples and bumpers on base of saddle. - Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle. - Rear Rise - Allows optimum power and comfort from sitting position. - Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer. - Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail. - Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing. - Sonic Weld - Added protection on corners of saddle. - Injection EVA - Lightweight injection-molded foam. - Dimensions: 260 x 140mm - Saddle Weight: 318g - Rail Material: Steel - Saddle Cover Material: Microfiber
Plush Ride Closed cell memory foam seat topper adds comfort to any bike. Features - Easy Installation: Non-slip backing holds onto any seat. This easy-to-mount, low cost solution will elevate your existing saddle - Versatile: Can be used as exercise bike, spin bike, cruiser bike, outdoor bike, mountain bike seat cover and more! - Maximum Comfort: Enjoy longer rides and explore new ground on your bike. Ergonomic design minimizes riding pain - Construction: Closed cell memory foam with 1 1/8" top - Dimensions (L X W): 10.6" x 7.3" / 27 x 18.5 cm, 9.6" x 9" / 24.5 x 23 cm
Plush Ride Closed cell memory foam saddle adds comfort to any bike. Features - Versatile: Grab handle for easy bike transport - Visibility: Reflective printing on nose and rear for added safety - Construction: Closed cell memory foam comfort saddle. Dual dampening spring cushion shocks reduce road vibration - Quick Assembly: Easily mount on standard seatpost rail
On Athletic E-Bike, Black, One Size
On - Relaxed, Black
The Ergon SM E-Mountain Pro is the performance oriented saddle tuned for the athletic E-MTB rider. With a wider, flat nose and an upturned tail, this saddle provides the necessary support for long, steep seated climbs. - Gender-specific relief zones accommodate the unique anatomical differences between men and women cyclists - OrthoCell inlay; lighter and more durable than gel, ensure maximum comfort and support - Minimal, yet supportive padding delivers trail feedback without compromising comfort