Our Milhouse Handlebar has the distinction of being the first and only of its kind: A full carbon moto-inspired riser bar. Featuring a 16-degree backsweep and 8-degree upsweep for comfort and control, it's tested and approved for getting rad on the roughest terrain. A statement piece for custom builders and upgraders alike, the Milhouse is equally at home on klunkers, bikepacking rigs, singletrack steeds, or simply cruising the streets with style. Trimmable ends marked with easy-to-read graphics allow you to dial in your fit for maximum confidence wherever the trail takes you. - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction - Trimmable ends, made easy with graphic markings - No rider weight limit - ASTM Condition 3 – For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24" - 90mm clamping area to fit Salsa Anything Cradle - 31.8mm clamp, 70mm rise, 16-degree backsweep, 8-degree upsweep - 825mm wide - Weight: 288g
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The DEITY Highside 35mm handlebar is an homage to style and skill. The DJ/Slopestyle ready Highside 760 handlebar is the perfect reflection of what listening to the athletes can create. This design allows for a stiff, responsive feel that sets the stage to bring your style to life or life to style. - 7075 T73 Gradient butted aluminum - Full bead blast finish for increased durability and fatigue resistance
With a classic 25.4mm clamp diameter, the extra-tall 30mm of rise gives way to comfort and added control for an economic option for any classic mountain bike build. - Material: 6061 alloy - Width: 670mm - Rise: 30mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 2° - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 399g
$24.99 - $32.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Occupying a class all its own, our Winston Handlebar is a performance carbon mustache bar loaded with versatility and flare. Featuring a 25mm rise and 73-degree backsweep, it offers compatibility with road, mountain, and bar-end controls. Pretty enough to punch up commuter rigs and sport touring bikes alike, it's built tough to handle everything from rough, off-road conditions to long rides in the country. Comfortable in both the drop and riser positions, the unique and multi-functional Winston is sure to inspire upgrades and eye-catching custom builds. - Compatible with road, mountain, and bar-end controls - Tested to ASTM 3 - 90mm clamping area to fit Salsa Anything Cradle - Can be ridden in up or down position - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction - Weight: 250g
Deity Speedway Handlebars: at 810mm wide with a 30mm rise, this 35mm bore handlebar is impressively responsive and comfortable at the same time. Designed for the sweet spot that absorbs maximum vibration, chatter and impact while maintaining the stiff reactive feeling that allows you to dance on the edge of catastrophe, ever increasing your need for speed.
$24.99 - $37.79
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Super wide 800mm Enduro/Freeride/Downhill riser bar - Custom drawn 7000 series alloy provides highest strength to weight of all Chromag bars
Our Range Handlebar Gen 3 remains focused on ergonomics and comfort, with a width of 800mm and a new 35mm diameter option. With the industry continually trending towards frames with longer reach, our Range Handlebar Gen 3 prioritizes minimizing back discomfort and wrist fatigue so you never feel like you have ol' bird bones on your climbs or descents. PERSONAL PREFERENCE Whether you're an OG or looking for that new new, the new Range Bar now comes in both 31.8mm and 35mm options. WRIST & BACK SAVERS A comfy combination of 10 degree back sweep, 5 degree upsweep and a 30mm rise puts your arms and shoulders in a more relaxed position. LOST WEIGHT, BUT GOT BIGGER? Science? Physics? Engineers are crafty. By maximizing the butting profiles, we removed as much as 25 grams from our previous bar.
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
These 42cm alloy riser handlebars are awesome. Designed by Pure Fix Cycles in California. - Perfect for fixies and urban warrior steeds - 16.5" Wide - 2.25" High - These bars have an ISO standard 25.4mm stem clamp diameter and 22.2mm brake clamp diameter
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
- The original Chromag bar - Used from XC to DH, the OSX is Chromag's most versatile option - 31.8mm clamp Specs: - Rise: 25mm - Handlebar Width: 800mm - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Handlebar Material: Aluminum - Upsweep: 5 degrees - Backsweep: 8 degrees
- Unidirectional carbon fiber riser bar with 35mm stem clamp area - Downhill strength with 25% weight savings compared to aluminum
DEITY's expanded aluminum handlebar line now includes the SKYLINE 787 All MTN / Enduro / Trail handlebar. We've taken all of our experience in developing the strongest handlebars and implemented a featherweight version to bring DEITY to the top of the mountain! Utilizing our trade-secret Gradient Butting Technology, while investing the time and cost to properly heat-treat each handlebar model individually, we are able to deliver the lightest premium DEITY aluminum handlebar in the line. Most manufacturers don't take the time or absorb the cost to heat treat a single production handlebar model separately from other models. Nevertheless, the resulting 20% increase in strength in all of our aluminum handlebars is just one of the many reasons we go the extra mile at any cost to allow you to climb – descend – repeat! - The DEITY All MTN / Enduro / Trail handlebar - 787mm wide - The SKYLINE handlebar is our lightest aluminum bar - Ultra-sleek two-tone bead blasted and polished ano finish for incredible detailing and durability - Custom Gradient Butted 7075 T73 aluminum - Featuring a 31.8mm bore for lightweight performance and strength - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - 9 degree bend / backsweep by 5 degree upsweep - Black ano finish with color graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner Sizes: - 15mm (290gm) - 25mm (296gm)
Same proven Ritchey quality, performance, and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. A shallow rise and gentle sweep are the key attributes of the WCS Trail Rizer bar. The extra-wide grip area allows plenty of room for all components and remotes of choice. - Material: carbon fiber - Width: 780mm - Rise: 15mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 6° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 199g
Budget-friendly mountain bars with stylish flair. - Plain gauge, tapered and shot-peened AL6061/T6 - Shot-peened for surface hardness - 15mm rise - 9° backsweep, 4° upsweep - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Material: Alloy - Width: 740mm
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
Race Face's Chester bar is made of tough 6061 alloy with the perfect width, sweep and rise to be at home on both your DH and hardtail rigs. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you’re ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. Features - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Alloy. - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers - 740mm wide - 9° rearward, 6° upward
- 6061-T6 polished aluminum handlebar, similar to Torrington North Road - Compatible with MTB-style levers and grips - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Width: 21.3" (540mm) - Rise: 2.0" (51mm)
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
The SL-K Riser Bar is the ultimate mix of light weight and strength for a handlebar that is designed for all types of riding. Its CSI (Carbon Structural Integration) construction marries the best of both worlds of carbon and aluminum. The carbon helps keep the vibration to a minimum, while the aluminum core maintains a majority of the strength. The SL-K handlebar is XC weight-matched with Enduro strength. With a solid 740mm width and 18mm rise, this bar will help with a perfect fit, great control, and peak performance for even the most demanding rider in mind. - UD carbon and AL6066 material - Carbon Structural Integration (CSI) - Textured stem clamp zone - 18mm rise - 9° backsweep, 4° upsweep - UD carbon finish
Race Face set an industry benchmark with the its Sixc product group - light and strong carbon DH rated crank and bar. Building on the unprecedented success of their proprietary Carbon Technology program, SIXC rewrites the rules in the 6-8 inch travel bike world. SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) represents the culmination of years of Race Face engineering in both carbon and all mountain products. Race Face has created a bar for the aggressive rider who demands the ultimate in performance. Strong enough for DH, yet light enough to not hold you back on the pedal up to that new trail you have been hearing so much about, SIXC blows up the limits of carbon performance. - SIXC bars are manufactured with a leading edge composite material which allows us to reach our high strength requirements at an impressively low weight - Minimum bar width of 28" or 710mm at indicated cut marks - Reinforced clamping zones for lock-on grip - Daily destructive testing from each production run ensures each bar meets the exacting standards set by our engineers
Page 1 of 5 Next page