- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Grab life by the handlebars. Enjoy a life behind bars. Customize your bike with a new handlebar that fits your own personal style. For style, comfort or both. - Polished finish - Sturdy steel construction - Size: 760mm x 200mm - Clamp: 22.2mm
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
$79.99 - $86.99
WeThePoeple Pro rider, Dan Kruk, is somewhat of a connoisseur of handlebars, so it is only right that he have his own signature model. Named after his home town in Wisconsin, the Stallis bar is built to withstand Dan’s all-out savagery on a bike and comes in both regular 22.2mm and 25.4mm oversize clamping options.
The Trap 4-piece bars feature mutli-butted 4130 chromoly, 19mm cross bar, and P2 post-production heat treatment. - Back Sweep: 11° - Bar Clamp Diameter: 22.2mm - Color: Black - Material: Steel - Width: 28-inch - Upsweep: 2°
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
WeThePeople's team bar has it all. Made of proven full liquid post heat-treated 4130 "M2" chromoly, the Patron Bar is the choice of many of WTP's team riders and is available in a selection of different sizes including the monster 10-inch-rise versions. Recent upgrades include increasing the bend radius to give it a smoother and classic look.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. The backsweep puts you in a comfortable position on your saddle, and the high rise gives your cruiser bike a touch of classic cool that will get you noticed as you roll down the street.
The Sparrow is a touring/townie bar. - The 495mm version is more agile for squeezing through traffic than other townie/MTB bars. - The 520mm is still narrow, but with a grip area that fits levers and shifters. - The 560mm size is better for climbing and single-speeders. Try all the sizes on a single-speed or fixie. - Can be used flipped to be used as a riser bar or down for a less upright position. - Shotpeened Tange Aluminum - 25.4 mm clamp diameter - 50mm drop/rise - 55° backsweep - 22.2mm grip diameter, 20.0mm inside diameter at ends to allow use of pursuit levers. - Weight 245g (495mm)
- Chromoly construction - Freestyle design - Type: BMX - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27-inch - Rise: 7.5-inch
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
$32.99 - $48.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 862g - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2mm
Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
The Mad Max handlebar has been a part of WTP's line since 2008 to cater to Max Gaertig’s powerful style with a towering (at the time) 8.7" rise. The Mad Max bars now feature a rise of 9.5", and a width of 30". Paired up with max's proven geometry, the classic just got better.
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
- Oversized BMX style cruiser bars perfect for wheelie bikes - Durable chromoly construction with TIG-welded crossbar - 22.2mm clamp and grip area - Width: 31.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 7-inch - Upsweep: 1° - Back Sweep: 10° - Material: Chromoly
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
These 42cm alloy bull horn handlebars are a thing of beauty. Designed by Pure Fix Cycles in California. Ideal for getting yourself out over the front wheel and into a more aggressive riding position. Specs: - 17" Wide - 2.5" High - These bars have an ISO standard 25.4mm stem clamp diameter and 22.2mm brake clamp diameter
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement or boardwalk, and the 6-inch rise lets you sit up in style to take in the scenery.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
Page 1 of 2 Next page