• Plugs inside handlebar end • 360° adjustable • ABS plastic body
•Combines Ping bells and streamers •One bell on each end of the handlebar •Mounts inside handlebar under grips •Optional hand held use
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Windmill Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed. And perhaps best of all, for added flair the windmill spins as you ride through the wind!
• Reflector on back • Extra large • 6" stem
• Heavy duty • Fits most bars
•Parrot Pirate •Fits most handlebars •Easy installation
• Plastic body w/ ball joint • Acrylic convex mirror • Press fit into bar end
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
See what's behind you with Sunlite's Deluxe MTB Mirror. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration with a Velcro strap. It's light, scratch resistant, and fully adjustable.
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
•Great novelty Horn / Bell combination •Combination of Ringer bell and Squeeze horn •Fits most handlebars
Sunlite's HD I Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
$19.99 - $21.99
Sunlite's HD II Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
- Uses one 9v battery (not included) - Fits most handlebars
- Bar-end mirror for use with road style drop bars - Made of heavy-duty, nylon fiber composite material with an adjustable head for fine-tuning viewing angles - Crystal clear mirror with anti-glare properties
- 120db electronic rechargeable bicycle horn with remote - USB 280mAh rechargeable battery charges in 1.2 hours and lasts approximately 30 days or 2500 uses - Charging indicator light shows red when charging, and green when fully charged - IP65 water and dust proof - Compatible with 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars - Whistle, horn, and alarm sounds
- Adjustable mirror made from heavy-duty, high-impact nylon fiber composite - Highly adjustable head for optimal viewing angle - 68mm, extremely clear glass with anti-glare properties - Universal design can be used as a left or right-hand mirror
$37.99 - $74.99
- Clamp-on mirror made from high-impact, heavy-duty nylon fiber composite - High-quality glass with anti-glare properties provides an extremely clear image - Adjustable head allows fine-tuning of the view angle
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Powder-coated black brass bell that produces a loud, clear, and pleasant sound to alert pedestrians. - Split clamp allows the bell to be installed anywhere on the handlebar without removing grips or shifters. - Fits 22.2 to 28.6mm handlebars - Size: 35mm - Material: Brass
The Courtesy Flexi bell gives you the flexibility to mount it on handlebars of any diameter and other locations such as your stem. Its diminutive size and clean tone make it a great way to announce to other path users that you are passing on the left. - Stretch strap mounts quickly and securely attaches to bars or stem - Diminutive size won’t clutter up your handlebars - Lightweight brass bell has a clean sound - Fits bar diameters 16mm – 42mm - 360-degree dinger rotation for perfect positioning - High fatigue spring
Let other cyclists and pedestrians know you're there by ringing your Planet Bike Courtesy Bell. This minimal bell has a striker that rotates 360 degrees so you can place it wherever you need it for easy access. And it fits on handlebars with diameters from 22.3 to 26mm.
Let other cyclists and pedestrians know you're there by ringing your Planet Bike Courtesy Bell Classic. This bell has a striker that rotates 360 degrees so you can place it wherever you need it for easy access. And it fits on handlebars with diameters from 22.3 to 26mm.
Add a little flair and extra visibility to your ride. A Saddle Charm adds character to the tail of your whip! Made of our woven handlebar tape, a sturdy thread locking loop, and highly reflective 3M trim, our Saddle Charms can be attached to the rails of your saddle, the bag loops on a Brooks England saddle, or just about anywhere on your bike or bag for a pop of added safety and fun. They may even give you a bit of extra luck.
Every commuter bike needs a good bell, and this is it: It's a Brass Bell. It's small, it's loud, it's not ostentatious, It's a Brass Bell. Greet your friends, alert pedestrians, put a ring on it! - Fits 22.2mm handlebars
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
Coming in hot! This limited edition King of Ding II is laser-engraved "COMING IN HOT." Perfect for speed demons, messengers, cat6 champions, and anyone else who "can't stop, don't want to." The bell is made of solid brass and comes equipped with a brass striker for a loud clear ring that's sure to clear the path. The alloy mount is easy to install and fits 22.2 – 25.4mm handlebars.
Let 'em know you're coming with a retro Nutcase bike bell. Thumb lever provides a traditional ringer sound. - Mount Location: Handlebar