Light and Motion Seca Comp 2000, with a perfect combination of high power in a compact, two-battery integrated design, is able to achieve a powerful output without quickly fading. A penetrating LED array gives a powerful spot beam in conjunction with a diffused flood beam ideal for both road and trail use to provide an exceptional range of vision for rides. Amber sidelights and a daytime pulse mode ensure road visibility and a secondary button allows the side lighting to be turned off when on the trail. - 2000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard - Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs - Sealed, waterproof design tested to 1 meter for all conditions reliability - Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns - Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours - Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels - Run times: 1:30 – 9 hrs over 6 modes
Experience unparalleled illumination and versatility with the Lite Drive 1200+ Front. With eight LEDs, this light has a maximum output of 1,200 lumens and an impressive 60-hour max runtime, providing the best beam pattern for optimal visibility in even the most challenging conditions. Its waterproof USB-C 2A+ fast charging capability allows for convenient recharging(cable not included), while the CNC-machined aluminum construction with cooling fins ensures durability and efficient heat dissipation. The fresh optical design and the MOR(Maximum Optical Reflection) lens optimize light dispersion for enhanced visibility. With the optional GoPro mount and compatibility with the Infinite Light Power Pack+, this front light offers versatile mounting options and extended battery life. Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards, it is built to withstand various weather conditions. Choose from seven different output modes, from the attention-grabbing Daytime Flash Mode to the long-lasting 60-hour runtime Femto Mode, to suit your lighting needs. Illuminate your rides with confidence using the Lite Drive 1200+ Front. - Max 1,200 lumens / 60-hour max runtime - Max 1,200 lumens / 60-hour max runtime - Waterproof USB-C 2A fast charging - Daytime Flash mode with Highly Disruptive Pattern - CNC-machined aluminum construction with cooling fins - Engineered Optical Design - Infinite Light Power Pack+ Compatible for extended run times - 3800 mAh battery capacity
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak WhiteLite 800 BT is a high-powered 800-lumen front light with four brightness levels. USB rechargeable with Bluetooth 5.0 enabled wireless control and features a built-in remote control button for compatible rear light and can also be wirelessly controlled by TetraBand BT. The Dual Zone refractor lens allows clear near and far visibility by focusing the main beam downward to prevent blinding pedestrians or oncoming traffic. Optical enhancements increase side visibility for safety on your night rides. Included handlebar mount and adapters provide mounting flexibility. - 5 modes (High 80 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 40 lm - 5 hr / Low 20 lm - 6 hr / Blink 30 lm - 20 hr / Pulse 50 lm - 40 hr) - Cree XP-L2 LED provides up to 800 lumens - Dual zone refractor lens, low battery indicator
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - High-quality metal housing - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 105g
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
Page 1 of 5 Next page