- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
$14.00 $20.00 30% Off
Looking to take your second-generation Flux headlight off-road? You're going to need a helmet mount. - Breakaway design prevents snagging on overhead objects - Hook-and-loop strap can be reoriented 90 degrees to give additional mounting options - Fore/aft adjustability for optimal placement regardless of helmet vents - Action camera style hinge works with third-party mounts
$24.99 $50.00 50% Off
Nothing says, “see me now,” louder than a strong and bright taillight, both for day or nighttime use. With its spherical lens, which directs lumens more than a 1/2 mile (800m) in the brightest California sun, the Stix Elite taillight is the go-to taillight for our infamous Lunch Ride. It’s all about peace of mind, really, and with its six light modes, you get multiple options for day or night visibility. And depending on the chosen mode, this taillight will run for up to 77 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 100 lumens output - Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD P4 center LED for 1/2 mile (800m) visibility in the brightest sun. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 77-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately) - Six operating modes: Steady High (50 lumens), Steady Low (18 lumens), Power Surge (37 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Disco Flash (40 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
• Road bar specific bright red LED • Push-in resin body replaces bar end plug • Sold as pair. Uses single AAA batteries
• A sophisticated rear light right at home on a vintage or town bike • Bright LEDs with genuine polished alloy body • Mounts to seatstay or rack braze-ons • Flashing or steady modes • Includes batteries
Free up bar space and secure your Supernova lights or most other stem-mounted accessories with our Ritchey Universal Stem Mount. Our unique mount means clutter- and hassle-free mounting of your favorite devices where they're easily viewed and operated. - Compatible with Ritchey C220 and 4-Axis 44 stem faceplates - Forged and machined alloy - Includes extended-length hardware
- Super bright, USB rechargeable COB LED rear light - 4 modes including 2 steady brightness levels and 2 flash settings - USB rechargeable design includes charging cable - Compatible with 25.4 to 31.8mm seatposts
- 300 lumen, compact handlebar mounted headlight - Rechargeable 2600 mAh battery with included charging cable - 5 modes including 4 steady brightness levels and flashing mode - Integrated silicone rubber strap mount is compatible with bars from 25.4 - 31.8mm - Low battery indicator
Highlight your style and light up your ride. These sweet retro-inspired lights mount right to the brake bolt and fit any of our rides drilled for a front brake! - Batteries not included (4 x AAA) - LED lamp, plastic housing, chrome finish - 3 modes: high, low, and flashing - Mounts to handlebars or front brake bolt
Get that roadster night-ready with this fender-mounted taillight. Designed to fit perfectly on any of our Pure City fenders, so you can boost your visibility without cluttering up your ride. - Fits any Pure City Step Through or Classic - 2x AA batteries not included - The integrated cage is both visually pleasing and functional as it protects the light should your ride fall over - 5mm LED with built in reflector housing pulls double duty to help keep you seen and safe
- Pure Cycles light set perfect for entry-level riders and commuters - Features a 300 lumen headlight with 5 modes and a super bright rear COB LED light - Compact design saves precious handlebar and seatpost space - Silicone rubber strap mounting makes installation and removal quick and easy - Both lights are USB rechargeable, charging cable included
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Compatible with all Blaze headlights, Beamer 1/3/5, 1200, Dual Spot, and Bright Spot bike headlights - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems. - Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights - Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems - Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included) - Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights - Weight: 72 grams
Planet Bike's BRT Strap is a small item that provides big visibility. This versatile LED safety band can be used as an arm band, pants keeper, dog collar and anything else you can think of. An included lithium battery provides over 200 hours of run time in either flashing or steady mode.
The Blinky Safety Light Set features a white headlight and a red taillight, both with super bright LEDs for top-notch visibility and safety. They also have flashing and steady modes providing 220 degrees of light that can be seen from up to 1 mile. Plus, these small flashers are weatherproof, light and durable. The included batteries deliver 100 hours of run time. And, handlebar, seatpost and seatstay mounts are included so they're super easy to put on your bike.
The Button Blinky Safety Set provides a quick way to keep you visible on your next bike ride. Two high output LEDs give you steady and flashing modes with 160° of visibility. These little lights are brilliant, easy to mount and cute as a button! Button Blinky front specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 12 hrs (steady – 15 lm) and up to 40 hrs (flashing - 15 lm) - Provides 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams Button Blinky rear specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 20 hrs (steady – 4 lm) and up to 50 hrs (flashing - 4 lm) - Provide 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams
Amber side safety lights that are as cute as a button The Button Blinky Amber safety side lights are the perfect way to complete 360 degrees of visibility on your bike. The strong rubber straps are designed to mount to multiple points on your bike, including your fork, stem, top tube, down tube, seat post and rear stays. The little lights have two modes and offer run times of up to 85 hours on replaceable CR2032 batteries. These little lights are brilliant, easy to mount, and cute as a button!
Planet Bike's futuristic Spok Headlight is soon to become your favorite commuting companion. Don't let its size fool you—this little guy's got a big beam. The super-bright Nichia eXtreme LED provides major light, so not only are you sure to see everything, but everyone's sure to see you. Plus, the mounting strap fits all sizes and shapes of handlebars, the hood keeps light out of your eyes, and you get up to 100 hours on the included battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
Planet Bike's Spok Taillight ensures you'll be seen for up to a mile! It boasts a super-bright LED and a translucent casing that allows 220 degrees of visibility. The rubber strap can be used to mount the Spok on seatposts or odd shaped tubes of all sorts and sizes. And, this little baby runs up to 100 hours with the included CR 2032 battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
There's no such thing as being too well lit when you're riding at night. The Spot utilizes a radiused lens and a Nichia eXtreme LED to provide 220 degrees of coverage and up to a mile of visibility. The soft-touch power switch accesses flashing and steady modes. Plus, the Spot delivers up to 100 hours of run time. A handlebar mount and batteries are included (2 x N). - Nichia eXtreme LED provides 220 degrees of visibility for up to 1 mile - Flashing and steady mode - Ultra compact case is light weight and durable - Up to 100 hours run time on 2 N batteries (included) - 6 Lumens - 51 grams with batteries
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The Blinky 7 aims 7 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Blinky 7 includes a bike mount, clip mount and arm strap. Plus, the included 2 AAA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Planet Bike's Beamer 3 Headlight boasts 3 super-bright white Nichia eXtreme LEDs with steady and flashing modes to provide excellent visibility. And, the soft-touch switch makes it easy to change settings, even with gloves on. The Beamer also features a quick-release handlebar mount that attaches in seconds without tools. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
The Beamer 80 was born to be an urban warrior! It's super bright to light your way night or day. This compact light provides 80 lumens of high beam power along with Superflash and Courtesy modes. It packs a big beam but is small enough to stash in your pocket between stops. - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 6.5 hrs (80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy -24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam mount adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams
Stand out at night! The Blinky 3H combines 3 bright LEDs with a parabolic reflector for up to a mile of visibility. And, its self-leveling helmet mount ensures optimum visibility as you ride. It also includes seatpost and seatstay mounts. The Blinky 3H has steady and flashing modes and runs for up to 100 hours on the included AAA battery. Also, this light includes a reflective lens and side reflective strips for extra safety.
-PB power array and reflector provide visibility for up to 1 mile -Steady, Superflash and Courtesy flash modes -Ultra compact case is weatherproof, lightweight, and durable -Rear rack and seat post mounts included -Up to 150 hours of run time on 2 AAA batteries (included) -85 grams
This is the “Next Generation” of our compact and versatile fast-mounting bike lights. Their mission: to help cyclists boldly go where no cyclist has gone before. - High output surface mounted LED provides steady, Courtesy, and Superflash modes - FL1 tested run time: 4.5 hrs (steady – 5 lm), 7 hrs (Courtesy™ 1.5-4.5 lm) and up to 22 hrs (Superflash - 5 lm) - Side cut outs provide 270° of visibility - Dust & water resistance rated to IP54 standard - 270 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Diminutive size and fast mounting rubber strap mounts to multiple mounting locations in seconds without tools - 25 grams
The Superflash 65 brings a whole new level of versatility to battery powered tail lights. With four modes (High, Low, Courtesy and Superflash) this tail light provides 65 lumens and 220° of visibility that will get you noticed day or night. - Cree XBD and high output surface mounted LEDs provide 65 lumen output with high, low, Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 40 hrs (high – 30 lm), 90 hrs (low – 7 lm), 45 hrs (Courtesy - 20-60 lm) and up to 130 hrs (Superflash - 65 lm) - Provides 220° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP64 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts and horizontal clip mount for multiple mounting options - 70 grams
Looking for a bright, small set of lights you can mount almost anywhere? Planet Bike’s Spok Set is the logical choice. The translucent case offers 220 degrees of visibility. Steady and flashing modes give you up to 100 hours of run time. Rubber mounting straps allow for mounting on handlebars, helmets, and seat posts of all shapes and sizes. These lights are so small they almost disappear in a jersey pocket, so there's no reason not to throw them in before you take off on a warp-speed ride.
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
If you’re looking for a compact urban bike light combo set at a great price, look no farther than this pairing. We’ve teamed up the compact 80 lumen Beamer 80 headlight with the bright and super-efficient Blinky 3 tail light. Both front and rear lights boast generous run times and have all the steady and flashing modes you need to be noticed as you explore by bike after dark. Beamer 80 specs: - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 run times: 6.5 hrs (steady – 80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy - 24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams Blinky 3 specs: - 3 - 5mm LEDs adn built-in parabolic lensing provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 tested Run times: 70 hrs (steady – 12 lm), and up to 140 hrs (flash - 12lm) - Provide 140° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts plus rear clip for multiple mounting options - 68 grams
With a dazzlingly bright 28 LED PB Power Array and three modes, this USB rechargeable light is like a Scarlet Begonia for the back of your bike. For added safety, it has a CPSC certified reflector in the lens to keep you visible when the light is off. Versatile mounting options allow you to attach it to your seat post or rear rack with the included brackets. - PB 28 LED power array and CPSC certified reflector provides steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 5 hrs (steady – 20 lm), 9 hrs (Courtesy – 6-18 lm) and up to 30 hrs (Superflash - 20 lm) - Provide 160-degrees of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust and water resistance rated to IP65 standard - 700 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Includes rear rack and seat post mounts plus clip mount for multiple mounting options - 65 grams
The 65R is the Superflash tail light on steroids. The Cree XBD LED delivers 65 lumens of brilliance and 220° of visibility to get you noticed day and night. - Cree XBD and high output surface mounted LEDs provide 65 lumen output with high, low, Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 7 hrs (high – 30 lm), 12 hrs (low – 7 lm), 5.5 hrs (Courtesy - 13-40 lm) and up to 11.5 hrs (Superflash - 65 lm) - Provides 220° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP65 standard - 550 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built-in low battery indicator - Includes Quick Strap seat post mount - 52 grams
Planet Bike's Superflash Micro USB puts out a ton of light from a tiny package. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. The USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. Planet Bike's Superflash aims a one-watt Power LED plus two red LEDs for light that can be seen for up to one mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Superflash Turbo includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
150 lumen headlight + amber side lights Great optics, abundant lumen output and amber side lights make Planet Bike's Blaze 150 SL a smart choice for the urban bike commuter. It features excellent run times from easily replaceable AA batteries and its 3 modes keep you seen both day and night. FL1 TESTED RUN-TIMES - 4.8 hrs (high – 150 lm), 11 hrs (low - 70 lm) and up to 62 hrs (Superflash - 150 lm) LIGHT PATTERNS - Cree XP-E2 LED provides high and low power beam along with Superflash patterns REPLACEABLE BATTERY - 2 AA batteries (included) SAFETY SIDE LIGHTING - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility FL1 RATED WATER RESISTANCE - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard SPECS - Cree XP-E2 LED provides high and low power beam along with Superflash mode - FL1 Tested - Run times: 5 hrs (high – 150 lm), 12 hrs (low - 70 lm) and up to 64 hrs (Superflash - 150 lm) - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard - 2 AA batteries (included) - QuickTwist bracket mounts and adjusts easily - 120 grams