We love meeting and hearing from qualified people.
If you're interested in working for us please apply online below. Once you have answered the questions click the Submit Form button at the bottom and your application will be forwarded to us. We'll review it and be in touch if we like what we see. Thank you for interest in Singletrack Cycles! Erik Alston - Owner
Singletrack Cycles is hiring for the season! We are looking to add a Service Technician to our team. We have a great team of professionals who love Bikes and have fun at work.
Service Technicians are responsible for providing mechanical repairs and maintenance to bicycles at Singletrack Cycles.
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Complete repairs and maintenance of bicycles and install accessories in a timely manner.
• Ensure understanding of customers' needs and clearly explain any concerns.
• Apply customer service skills to exceed customer’s expectations.
• Process parts sales and check in/out bikes following proper procedures.
• Process sales, returns, layaway, and void transactions
• Promote Singletrack Cycles mission, values, and standards.
• Responsible for following all store policies and procedures.
• Maintain a clean work area and assist in keeping the store presentable.
• Assists with bike sales and any other bike floor duties as needed
• Minimum of 2 years of professional bike shop experience as a Service Technician.
• Ability to communicate and interact with a diverse population.
• Mechanically inclined and solid problem-solving skills.
• Present a strong customer service focus.
• Ability to multitask and work with many customers at one time.
• Knowledge of computers and technology.
• Dedication to get the job done.
• Ability to stand, sit and use hands for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
Note: * indicates required information