Singletrack Cycles COVID-19 Announcement
Update April 8th:
The Governor has enacted a Stay-At-Home Order until May 4th. The state guidelines do classify Bicycle Shop as essential transportation business, and we'll continue to be open, but will be altering our operations.
We are OPEN for business by phone, email, online shopping, home delivery, curbside pickup and drop off, but our showroom is closed to customers. Our revised hours are as follows: Monday 10am - 5pm, Tuesday CLOSED, Wednesday 10am - 5pm, Thursday 10am - 5p, Friday 10pm - 5pm, Saturday 10am - 3pm, Sunday CLOSED
- Orders over $70 ship free and will be delivered to you within two days on most in stock items. Some restrictions apply, call for details.
- For curbside pick up orders, select option curbside pickup at checkout
- When you arrive to pickup your order out front, give us a call to let us know you are here.
- If you can't make it to us for pick-up, any order over $50 we will deliver personally within 20 miles of our shop
- Can you deliver a bike too? Yes, we'll deliver bikes purchased through our website, if you are within 20 miles of the shop. Give us a call to arrange for delivery.
- Not finding what you need on our website? Give us a call at 425-888-0101, and we'll see if we can locate it for you.
We are still servicing bikes, and accepting new incoming service. To schedule Service, scroll down below to book an appointment.
- Zero Contact Service Drop Off and Pick-up
- When arriving at our front entrance for your appointment, put your bike in the rack, knock on the door or call us at 425-888-0101.
- We'll be in touch shortly with an estimate on the work. We will then complete the service, completely sanitize the bike before you pick it up, and we'll call you when it's complete.
- Payment will be taken over the phone
Service Pick-up and Delivery:
Not able to come to us to? No Problem, if you are within 20 miles of the shop, we'll come to you. We’ll pick up your bike with zero contact, bring it to our shop to complete the repairs, and deliver it back to you sanitized, and ready to ride. Call 425-888-0101 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick-up.
Our Revised Hours
- Monday 10am - 5pm
- Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday 10am - 5pm
- Thursday 10am - 5pm
- Friday 10pm - 5pm
- Saturday 10am - 3pm
- Sunday CLOSED
We are not offering demos, rentals, or test rides on bicycles at this time. Please call or email us for guidance on bike recommendations and sizing. We are working with reduced staff and may take up to 48 hours to return calls or emails. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate the amazing support and are grateful for your business. From Erik and the Singletrack Cycles Team, Thank You, be safe and keep riding!
Schedule your service appointment below