Shipping & Return Policies
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
We are happy to offer free shipping on orders over $150. Oversized and Overweight items will be subjected to an extra fee. If you have questions about shipping, you can contact the shop. Please also note, items marked as "At Warehouse" will take an additional 5-7 days to arrive.
Retail Store Policies
SINGLETRACK CYCLES RETAIL STORE'S RETURN POLICY
1. Refunds must be made within 15 days with a dated cash register receipt.
2. BICYCLES AND FITNESS EQUIPMENT ARE NOT RETURNABLE FOR REFUND - Bicycles that leave the shop after purchase are non-refundable.
3. You may exchange unopened or unused merchandise for up to 15 days for other merchandise or a gift card.
4. Only new, Unused merchandise will be accepted for a full value return. A 20% restocking charge will be made on any used merchandise or items that are missing the proper packaging.
5. Defective merchandise will be handled according to the manufactures warranty.
6. All sales are final on opened auto racks, tools and clearance merchandise
7. Gift Cards are not returnable for refund
8. Refunds over $50 not paid by credit card will be paid by company check within 30 days.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on original order.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom built wheels.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or e-mail.
- Time: You have 30 days from purchase to request a refund.
- Method of Refund: Refund will be applied to the original form of payment.
- Product Condition: Product must be new or like new condition in order to return.
- Refund Contact Info: Contact us in-store, over the phone or by email for a refund. You can find store hours, address, email and phone number on our store details page.
- Charges: Customer is responsible for any shipping costs related to the return.
Prices & Information
This website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you may find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or sending us an e-mail.